ROYAL BATTLE 8 "Master Of Game"

Wednesday 14/03/2007, 11:04
Mac_Leod - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Mac_Leod - Eternal - Dark AllianceEnglish - Wednesday 14/03/2007, 11:04

After the wars passed, in particular the war of the clans which was terrible and devastator. And with the wire of the tournament, much sought to build the ultimate deck in order to embank their adversaries very. Some had found techniques very advanced and developed of the considered decks and particularly effective. But when would it be if everyone were on the same equal footing, would not see us, it true capacity of the players? It is the question which many warrior put, "and if I held his capacity, would have I to me as faculty to embank my adversaries.....ou is this in my spirit as the secrecy of the victory"
will know it to You while taking part in the ROYAL BATTLE 8 "Master Of Game".
« Previous12345678Next »

11/76
Mac_Leod - Eternal - Dark Alliance English
Wednesday 14/03/2007, 17:34

Here for the moment profits brought into play:
DJ Korr Cr (Cr)
6 Skullface (C)
Jackie (R)
Tyler (R)
Zatman (U)
Rubie (R)
Ambre (R)
Lao Cr (Cr)
Bridget (R)
2 Melissa Cr (Cr)
2 Berserkgirl (R)
Jim (C)
Phonos (U)
Kinjo (U)
3 Reine (U)
5 A Award (C)
2 Eyrton (C)
Crystal (U)
Rosa (R)
Timber (R)
Selsya (C)
Erika (R)
642.500 clintz
12/76
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 14/03/2007, 23:11

I'm definitely in

j'ai compris presque tous mac leod, parce'que j'ai essaye de traduire en francais premierement, je pense que tu as utiliser un gadget de traduction? , c'est un peu drole comment "3 manches gagnantes" a ete traduit par "3 sleeves gaining". mais je pense que tous les joueurs ont compris les regles et je suis heureux de voire le battle sur le forum englais.
13/76
Mac_Leod - Eternal - Dark Alliance English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 00:13

Oui j'avoue avoir utilisé un petit logiciel de traduction (ca va plus vite ) , Mais si tu le veux bien j'aimerais que tu sois mon intermédiaire pour suivre le BATTLE sur le forum anglais.
Ainsi tu auras plus de facilité à faire comprendre ce que je veux dires
Si tu veux apporter des précisions, ou si tu as besoin d'information, tu peux m'envoyer un mail sans probléme Raven
14/76
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 01:02

I'm in,
GG's!
15/76
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 03:27

I have a headache trying to understand but all I know is this is a tournament and I want in!!! How do I sign up?
16/76
wmd angelo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 07:31

Well for the few who didn't understand the oxford english of "mon bon mac Leod" this Battle is a Tournament... the prices are mentioned above, and they are quite substancial!, the rules are: everibody has the same deck ( also mentioned above) .. and it's on 3 winning games per match , all the fights need to be played in Danger Zone.. all the participants will be splitted in different groups and you will have to play everyone of your group .... the inscription fee is 1000 clintz or a rare card...these has to be payed to mac leod....have fun and may the best win ( i hope ME !!)
17/76
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 07:36

Another interesting rule seems to be the one regarding the points for each game, with the 0,5 points bonus for a ko, this will really spice up things a little
18/76
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 07:38

So u mean only one person can win all of that cards?or its everyone has chance winning a card?
19/76
wmd angelo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 07:43

And of course there will be more than just one winner,lol
20/76
Drew LD - Legend - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 08:20

I'm in, let me know when.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals