ROYAL BATTLE 8 "Master Of Game"

Wednesday 14/03/2007, 11:04
Mac_Leod - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Mac_Leod - Legend - Dark AllianceEnglish - Wednesday 14/03/2007, 11:04

After the wars passed, in particular the war of the clans which was terrible and devastator. And with the wire of the tournament, much sought to build the ultimate deck in order to embank their adversaries very. Some had found techniques very advanced and developed of the considered decks and particularly effective. But when would it be if everyone were on the same equal footing, would not see us, it true capacity of the players? It is the question which many warrior put, "and if I held his capacity, would have I to me as faculty to embank my adversaries.....ou is this in my spirit as the secrecy of the victory"
will know it to You while taking part in the ROYAL BATTLE 8 "Master Of Game".
« Previous12345678Next »

21/76
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 08:37

Cause im just thinking of Raven winning all the battles
22/76
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 09:34

Who has a Jane Ramba and a Bhudd for cheap? LOL OMG KO gets 0.5 points??? Now that's new......
23/76
69ShawRace81 - Colossus - City Of The Gods English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 10:43

Im in of course
24/76
wmd angelo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 11:33

!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!! in order to be officialy considered in this tournament you have to send a private message to mac leod... please do that or you wont be accepted!!!!
25/76
Stalkingdemon - Guru English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 14:19

Im officially in. =p
now to buy No Nam and Dan =p

see yah guyz there
26/76
Clintydude PI - Veteran - NOYP! English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 17:52

Im in
27/76
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Friday 16/03/2007, 01:16

I need Bhudd now....well I've handed in my inscription. Hey hon, gd luck and cya there.....
28/76
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/03/2007, 10:56

Another thing that all players entering this tournament via the english forum should be aware is that they will play against many of the french players, so it will be very challenging.
I hope more players will join this tournament from the english forum, maybe this way we'll se in the future more action here.
I suggest that everybody should enter sometimes the french forum to see the scale of the tournaments, and why not join them, even if you don't speak french there are a lot of ways to translate webpages and get some idea on what the tournaments are about.
If anybody accesing the english forum wants to join tournaments on the french forum, you can send me a message if you want translations or explanations regarding some rules or if there are some "strange" translations using automatic translation programs.
29/76
CrimsonWaltz - Guru - Anarchist English
Friday 16/03/2007, 11:06

Man that cool can i still join
30/76
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Saturday 17/03/2007, 01:17

Nice ill participate - but how do i send entry fee? i have 1.000 clintz to enter but how do you send money to someone?

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals