I Need Help From Experts Please!

Tuesday 28/12/2010, 13:41
PaniK_Wardog - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
PaniK_Wardog - Master English - Tuesday 28/12/2010, 13:41

I have been studying for a long time and I recently came back to Urban Rivals. I am going for Survivor Type Elo. I am considering to get a deck suitable for my budget. Tell your opinions:
-I was considering following clans: Ulu Watu, Bangers, All Stars and Freaks
-My budget: If I can sell my cards after prices will rise my budget is about 6000 clintz
-Tell me a few deck ideas; if you think it should be mono or half deck and characters of course.
Your help will be apreciated, your fellow student
Miracol1

2/8
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 18:43

Miracol needs your advice urgently
3/8
HonorGuard - Titan English
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 19:27

Esmeralda
Magda
Hula
Grudj
Alexei
Spudd
Randy/Kang
Robb
4/8
XCRollingStar - Titan English
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 19:32

Hello miracol1,

I don't consider myself a expert but I do know how to get some decent winstreaks. So I might help you out.
I most of the time use this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1620606

it is slightly above your budget but its pretty cheap for a survivor deck. (I got to 14 wins with that deck)

How to use it: depending on the four cards you get u choose the 1 or two cards you want to pill on, on the other cards u use 1 or 2 pills. for example u get Esmeralda, Piotr, Nimestiec, Jautya || you can open by pilling 1 or 2 on Esmeralda to pull pillz of your enemy, depending on the amount of pills the opponent spend you use Nimestiec to pull more or use Piotr to do some damage.

I hope it works for u.

Goodluck!
5/8
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 19:36

Thanks again, sir! I am really desperate >.< The school will start again soon...
6/8
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 22:23

Thanks people! Well, a nice sir PM-ed me with a deck and gave me clintz for some reason Anyway, I love that guy! Not literally... Anyway, the deck based on his tips and strategies is following: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1677488&list Can you please comment/rate? Later on, when I shall have some money, I may replace Sakrohm with Roots. I will consider that.
@HonorGuard Thanks for pointing out Grudj, I would not have him without your tips.
@XCRollingStar Wow, that guy Jautya is really good when you get less pils+more health. Jut furry him and you have a big life gap.
7/8
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/12/2010, 08:25

I am a 'Elite pro Hax0r expert player', but i choose not to be helpful.
8/8
XCRollingStar - Titan English
Wednesday 29/12/2010, 08:49

@M-Bison , if you don't want to be helpful why you post here then? it's a topic to help others out. -_-"

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals