RESCUE

Rescue
Tuesday 23/10/2007, 16:39
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
RESCUE
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 23/10/2007, 16:39

A new clan will be coming to clint city on Oct. 26..hmm..I wonder what they'll look like and their bonus..
« Previous123456Next »

21/53
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 25/10/2007, 14:03

I don't think life per damage fits..Lelena, Ambrose, Kenny, and others only have a base damage of three and below..imagine a card having more damage than that which drains life..not possible..maybe if the bonus is (courage: life per damage)..but I still think that life steal is not probable..unless majority or almost all of the clan members have a maximum base damage of three LOL..
22/53
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 25/10/2007, 14:59

Do you like riddles? Here goes one.
The Freaks vs Rescue match ended 40 - 41
23/53
Killingshadow - Hero English
Thursday 25/10/2007, 15:22

Yeah i really hope it turns out life :0
24/53
Thursday 25/10/2007, 15:23

I would just like good characters and a good bonus and offcourse good price
25/53
BrotherWagwan - Imperator English
Thursday 25/10/2007, 15:25

5 of um come out at 11pm tonight English time. 5 central USA time and Midnight for the French, Spanish, Germans ETC.They arent Sentinels, or Uppers or the two mixed together, they are new cards.. I have no clue about their bonuses of powers. They will be in the new blood packs, and obviously in the full decks, but buying a full deck your un likely to get um. And for the person who asked about paying for them, it's a brand new set with NO cards on the market yet - I'd imagine someone will get them all first, market them for RIDICULOUS prices and set the bar way to high, and we;'ll be paying like 2,500 clintz for a card that is 5 & 4 and is common... lmao
26/53
BrotherWagwan - Imperator English
Thursday 25/10/2007, 15:36

Also, the Leader is called Kerry. Not a clue about the rest, found the right up on um' earlier, lost the page. =[
27/53
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 25/10/2007, 15:39

Hmm..Memento Mori's suggestion would fit great if it happens..Reverse Poison? gain x life instead of lose x life per end of turn..hehe..the reverse of poison..we only got hours left until the new cards arrive..
28/53
Thursday 25/10/2007, 17:55

Then it would rock if u make Freaks and Rescue
29/53
Acyutah - Hero Português
Thursday 25/10/2007, 18:11

The battle between the clans has plunged Clint City into total chaos, and with all the emergency and Rescue services stretched to breaking point, the city's residents are alone and unprotected. Outraged by this desperate situation, Kerry has decided to create a clan of elite Rescue providers. Ready for anything to achieve their mission, they won't think twice about wiping out anyone who gets in their way.
30/53
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 25/10/2007, 18:43

Someone got my riddle and removed the Rescue clan page.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals