Rescue or *gasp* Sliver

Rescue or *gasp* Sliver
Friday 28/12/2007, 13:47
LilLady - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Rescue or *gasp* Sliver
LilLady - Guru English - Friday 28/12/2007, 13:47

What would be good abilities or bonus...new ones i mean...to counter clans like say.. Rescue. i notice everyone's eithre using Rescue or hating Rescue and doin they're best to stop Rescue decks. their ability and bonus do remind me of slivers and the react players have to them remind me even more of slivers...oh a mass game would be amazing *idea a.dd* what if there was a room for guild memebers to team up and play their decks combined against another guild? that'd b sweet...is there some delay in posts here or am i marked to never be allowed to ramble in public forums again i now i write a lot but sheesh i've never written on here and i'm still upset that my poem might not make it...

-Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?
« Previous1234Next »

2/33
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Friday 28/12/2007, 17:51

@vixen nice pic.. anyway..new ability to counter Rescue?well how bout this support:attack +4 ?better than Rescue.. or better yet..support: - damage min 1..
3/33
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/12/2007, 18:01

Slivers an MTG player I see. I doubt we will see a new ability or a clan just made to stop Rescue anytime soon. What I think the admins are doing right now is empowering all clans so that either they could be played as pure just like Rescue or at least be competitive enough in comparison with other powerful clans like All Stars and Uppers.

Well good luck on Sven's poem contest and what do you mean of being qualified? As a player I think you are well suited in UR. Happy to see an MTG player trying out UR. Good luck, GG and have a Happy New Year.
4/33
Friday 28/12/2007, 18:04

Yup..i agree with jade...just see blaaster and B Ball ..

happy new year..
5/33
nova conta - Hero Português
Friday 28/12/2007, 18:20

I have a Rescue clan BUT i like other clan more but u know what they say, "cant beat them, join them" and thats true
6/33
Friday 28/12/2007, 18:30

Well i do have Rescue deck also..
but i'm getting countered nearly every week..

ps:-if u want to add me as ur friend go ahead..i'm open to friends invitation..
7/33
PanzerElement - Veteran English
Friday 28/12/2007, 18:54

A good All Stars/Uppers deck can easily beat pure Rescue. Thing is, if Rescue isnt banned from ELO, then All Stars are banned. Something involving Nightmare/GHEIST/Roots would do well against Rescue, but not hold up against other clans. Best I can think of at the moment would prolly be Uppers/Montana. The -opp attack bonus would essentially counter the Rescue bonus, and you'll win more because Rescue tends to have low attack.
8/33
Friday 28/12/2007, 19:06

Well..actually the best way to counter Rescue without opening up yourself to other deck is Roots/Nightmare..or GHEIST/Nightmare..
9/33
PanzerElement - Veteran English
Friday 28/12/2007, 19:40

If your bonus is SOA, and the other guy has, say, -10 opp atk, you'd be kinda screwed.
10/33
Whatlol - Guru English
Friday 28/12/2007, 20:02

How about inficting poison and good gamage reducers

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals