Tournament Pairings Feb 17th to Feb 23rd

Sunday 17/02/2008, 20:28
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 17/02/2008, 20:28

This past week has seen a lot of action. We've got people ready to fight for first and second places and a lot of top 4 slots have been secured.

US Dailies:

Congratulations to OUC_Pien he is now in the running for 1st place and some big prizes! Crs, 50k clints + 50% of the pot could be yours (And I sound like a game show host).

Pod 1:

Pod 1 is on Vacation while Pod 2 catches up.

Pod 2:

Pod 2 is on Vacation. One of the matches needed to be given an extension due to one of the matches had a player on vacation. This match should be settled next week.

US ELO:

Daexen WMD blazes a trail into contender for first place! Congratulations are in order.

Pod 1:

On Vacation while Pod 2 catches up.

Pod 2:

On Vacation. Once again I had to give extensions due to players being completely unable to catch one another. Both made a sufficient effort in my eyes to contact each other and tried very hard to meet up to play. So they were granted an extension.

US Monoclan Pod1:

Ah the messy messy Pod 1. Here, I had to make a very difficult decision. This is one of those times where I had to make a command decision, where I felt like one of the players had not made any sort of real effort to contact their opponent. As such the match was awarded to someone else.

Vanter and OET-Jade Congratulations. You are in the Top 4 of US Monoclan!

Pairings:

Vanter (All Stars) vs OET-Jade (Nightmare)
RG365 (Roots) vs Broken Dreamz (GHEIST)

RG365 abd Broken Dreamz will be playing for Slot 3.
« Previous1234Next »

2/34
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 21:02

Pod 2:

ault.Litttletk WMD (Rescue) vs LoA_Mighty (Rescue)

They are playing for Slot 4
Vanter and Jade are playing for Prize Placement.

UK Dailies:

Congrats to CBP-Fotjik for taking the final slot in the top 4!

CBP-Fotjik vs 1f-kv Raven

They are playing for Prize placement.

Gogalis and Tanto89 get the week off.

UK ELO:

This will actually be the first Pod to finish. And determine Prizes! This is going to be an exciting week for the UK ELO group!

For 1st/2nd place:
Cheese_14 vs 1-Pandaman

For 3rd/4th Place:
1V-Dark Eagle vs CBP_Fotjik

Good Luck everyone! We'll be sorting out prize distribution. So be patient with us.

Monoclan UK:

1st/2nd place:

Raynos (Ulu Watu) vs 1VT-DarkEagle (Rescue)

3rd/4th Place:

3rd Place: CBP-Fojtik
4th Place 1F-KV Raven (Failure to Report)

Raven was a naughty moderator and didn't report his team. Since I cannot effectively DQ my Top 4 without causing extreme chaos, and a lot of extra work for me, Raven is automatically placed in 4th place. He will still advance to the World Tournament, but will receive the 4th place prize. Which is basically.. you go to the World Tournament.

CBP_Fojtik please sell me a card for 4850. Your CR will come once I have a chance to speak to the Organizer to see what CR you will receive.

Good Luck everyone and most importantly, Have Fun!

StormWhisper
3/34
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 21:24

In regards to that messy US Monoclan Pod 1, I think that there are a few mistakes. I've already used All-Stars (Round 1), and Broken Dreamz used GHEIST (Round 2). If you could clarify the Clans selected it would be greatly appreciated.
4/34
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 21:32

Lol, I forgot I still have to play the match for the 3rd place

I was very naughty because I was too busy with other duties Next time I'll focus on the tournaments and leave the moderation for the others
Anyway I was already upset with Storm because she didn't find me a spot for the elo tournament

Good Luck to all for the final rounds
5/34
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 21:34

One week off for me..
this tournament is really great.
I hope UR can make this tournament as regular tournament (maybe twice a year)
6/34
-Falchion- - Titan English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 22:30

Go Storm ....Raven would have won ELO hands down if he took part
7/34
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Sunday 17/02/2008, 22:32

So even if I end up 4th for UK ELO I can still go to the world tournament? Cool this week is going to keep on getting better
8/34
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Sunday 17/02/2008, 23:26

One question Storm (I need to know this for when I send my first clan for International Monoclan) but can we use clans we allready used in the world tournament, or are they excluded?
9/34
Monday 18/02/2008, 10:39

So there is a correction on Broken Dreamz Clan. I was being a tard (again) and had it down wrong in my system.

He is playing Rescue.

DarkEagle: As those were my rules and not necessarily the ones BigBivi used, I'm going to go with, no. I'm fairly certain Bivi was allowing people to play what clan they wanted even if it was the same clan from week to week. And even if Bivi adopts my system it will likely be reset anyway.

The best answer I can give you is.. Wait and see.

Pandaman: That's because Raven was also a lazy moderator and didn't enter the tournament early enough. *smirks* It was a pod of.. 2 if memory serves. I wasn't giving that much of a free ticket to the finals (especially not to Raven *smirks more*), and it would have been utter chaos to have to integrate them into the main pool. How would I decide who they would fight for placement to get into the Top 4 since I wasn't gonna allow a "free ticket". Etc, It was too much work so I opted to be a lazy admin and refund clintz

StormWhisper
10/34
Monday 18/02/2008, 10:42

Raven: Umm.. Duh. I even said at the end of the email I sent "Tell me what clan you're playing next week" *bops Raven*
Pay more attention, silly boy.

StormWhisper

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals