Raffle: ENTIRE COLLECTION!
Thursday 10/04/2008, 02:06
Diggy928 - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Raffle: ENTIRE COLLECTION!
Diggy928 - Legend - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Thursday 10/04/2008, 02:06

Entry fee: 20k

Yes this is a very expensive price, but the value of the prizes is well worth it, and there will be good odds at winning. Each player can purchase up to 5 entries (100k) if they really want to, and can afford it. I will sell a cheap card for the total value of how many entries each player would like to purchase. The card can be kept or sold back to me, your choice. I will not sell the cards until the minimum number of entries has been reached, so that nobody stands to lose anything.

Min entries needed: 50
Max entries allowed: 100
If 10-20 players each buy 5 entries (unlikely, but possible), they would each have a 15-30% chance of winning something of good value.

Prizes (the same player can’t win more than 1 prize):
1st: Entire collection (no crs, no leaders, all new cards out by the time the drawing is held will be included)

2nd: All 10 leaders (Timber, Vansaar, Hugo, Bridget, Ashigaru, Eyrik, Ambre, Eklore, Morphun, and Vholt)

3rd: The winner’s choice of 1 entire clan (no crs)

Players will receive 1 number, in a pm, for each entry they purchase. The drawing will be held on April 25, after the new cards come out, provided that the minimum number of entries has been met

I will find a moderator or admin to draw the numbers for me, so that I am not accused of scamming, or just giving these cards to friends.
« Previous1234Next »

2/37
Diggy928 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 02:46

I have heard rumors that a new clan will also be coming out on the 25th. If it does, I will try to also include as many of these cards as possible, but there are no guarantees that they will all be included.
3/37
soliuz - Imperator English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 02:47

What happen if u dont get 50 players?
4/37
Pyro HoA - Imperator English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 02:59

That is a huge entry fee. No offense, but how do you expect most people to pay for that? I mean the prizes are most definitely worth it but that is a huge amount of Clintz... Also one would assume that your collection is worth a lot more than the cards you're giving away, some worth 500k and up or not. Personally I would like 2nd place because one could win the Leaders then level up to get them again which would be an amazing amount of money earned. Though I wouldn't mind having every card except Cr's from every collection. Also you could make 1st prize like DJ Korr or something of equal value to an entire collection because I can already tell you that it'll be hell selling every single card individually to one person. =O But if this topic stays up, I'm in. Good luck in getting enough entries, I would really enjoy entering this.
5/37
Thursday 10/04/2008, 03:07

Something like the reserve price for an auction. If it's close, I may or may not still have the raffle, but I don't want to be losing too much from this either.

I'm estimating the entire collection at 1M (approx 50 entries). I'm not sure, that may be a bit high, but when I throw in the Vholt for the 2nd prize, that gets up to around 1.5M (approx 75 entries), or at least well above that 1M value.

50 is the mininum # of entries, but you can buy up to 5 entries if you want a better chance of winning, so it may be less than 50 players who join.

The drawing will also not be for another 16 days, which will give some players the chance to raise the clintz to join if they are interesested, as well as allowing 2 more sets of new cards to come out, which will be added to this top prize.
6/37
chainz-old - Veteran English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 11:08

What happens if only i join do i win automaticaly
7/37
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 15:16

@Chainz:
minimum Tickets are 50..
so mniimum player that mut in is 10 persons (if all of them buying the max 5 tickets per person)
8/37
TNT_chris - Imperator English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 16:55

Sounds like a great way to raise 1 million clintz. What are you going to do with them when you have them Diggy?

And 20K per ticket for a complete collection doesnt sound too bad, I am in so let me know by pm when you have enough and will decide how many entries I want
9/37
Thursday 10/04/2008, 18:24

The million probably won't go too far. I still need a little more to purchase the Vholt, for the 2nd prize, although his price is coming back down a bit at the moment, and I'm getting close to that. The rest is likely going toward a few of the mid-range crs, and will disappear rather quickly.

For the value of the prizes, someone would be getting alot of good cards for a cheap price, with pretty good odds at winning, but I suppose I'm doing it more for the fun of seeing what interest I can get in it, as I still have a long way to go to get the rest of the crs.
10/37
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 21:10

If i raise 20k before april 25 i'm in, i'll let you know closer to that date

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals