US/Canada Tourney - ELO rules

Friday 02/05/2008, 14:08
RG LoA - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Friday 02/05/2008, 14:08

This tourney is aimed at US and Canadian players to ease finding times to play each other. The entry fee is 1050 clintz.

I am looking for 32 entrants who will be placed into 8 groups of 4. Groupings will be based mostly on times that people are frequently on. I am also going to try grouping players by level so that you are matched against similar opponents, but I cannot guarantee anything.
* You will play each opponent within your group. First player to win 3 matches wins.
* Decks must be ELO legal, no banned cards and decks under 25*s.
* If you lose a match you can change your deck for the next match. The winner cannot change. For example, player A wins round 1, player B may change for round 2 while player A cannot. If there is a draw, neither player changes decks.
* Matches are played in Danger Zone or ELO non-random room unless both players agree to random.

Prizes:
The winner of each group will win 1500, slightly more than the entry fee. The winners of the groups will play to determine the remaining prizes, 10000 for 1st, 6000 for 2nd, and 3000 for 3rd. This is in addition to the 1500, so 11500 total for 1st, etc.

To enter, sell me a card for 50 clintz. I will sell it back for 1100. If you cannot sell on the market, send me a private message listing a card that you would like and I will sell it to you for 1050+price of card+5%. Posting on the forum is not an entry. Please also send questions in private messages to me.

2/4
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Friday 02/05/2008, 17:07

The clan that is ELO banned for the week will be allowed for this tourney, but obviously that means you cannot play in the ELO room. Maybe we will see some Uppers v. Rescue here.
3/4
LoA Rockem - Legend - Legends of America English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 20:52

Sign me up
4/4
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Sunday 04/05/2008, 03:23

Well there has been zero interest in this so far, consider it off. please close

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals