Cr cards in ELO tournaments

Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03
AoEM Tarr - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03

I think that the rate of 3 Cr cards given per week is inappropriate cos if we take you have 3:25 chance of winning and about 1:4 to end up in top 25 (there are about hundred skilled players out there) you will have to play about 10 years before collecting all Cr cards... Sure, you can also buy them on market - but it will be somewhere over 10 milion clintzs (which will cost about 3.000 euro) or you will have to play two regular tournaments per day for about 15 years always ending in top 10 to earn 9M clintz... so I think that the Urban stuff should find another way how to distribute Cr cards among us players or increase number of cards given per one ELO tournament... I've already spent about 100 euro on this game and believe me that it is more than enough for student like me... I like this game much but I wont spend neither 3000 euro nor 10 years of my life just to collect Cr cards... I hereby call upon other players to support me in my request!!!
« Previous123456Next »

21/53
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Sunday 07/01/2007, 17:54

I get ur point so u want expert players win and get all those gooooooood cards....so n33bs just stay around play for the game...have fun...wait for his turn and wait for the "KO"
dang dude if i were u ill just play all day long....if u want to reach top 25 u just have to fite and fite so u can have every experience in each battle.....
i always remember this in my mind "a win is win and a loose is a win"....if ur smart enough,maybe u know what im talking about
22/53
Morder4Life - Senior English
Sunday 07/01/2007, 18:24

I disagree with you Tarr.
I'm playing here almost four months, and I haven't win anything except Hugo.
Now, I'll tell why I don't like it.
I don't like it because I can't let my self afford 95% of the collection, and 2500 wins is not that easy also.
So think again about what you just said.
23/53
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 07/01/2007, 23:16

I agree with you arshner.
tarr, players that have 4 or 5 stars aren't always the best or have been playing for the longest. i don't have any but i have 74% of the availables and i have been playing for 3 months. there definitly should be an easier way to get collectors though.
24/53
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Monday 08/01/2007, 01:32

Well guys anyone can make mistake... iam just trying to make up something, to open discussion about Cr cards... generally there should be way get Cr easier than how its now but we also must respect that Cr should be quite hard to get and that new players (totally new ones not month or two playing ones) should not get Cr cards cos that would be unfair to those older, experienced and skilled... so I think that the first idea to increase the rate of Cr cards won in ELO is just the best... they wil be still quite hard to get but there will be more cards given so the prices will go down a bit (from 500k-1m to 300k-500k maybe). I think that it should be done so that a player wins one Cr card about each 6 weeks...
25/53
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Monday 08/01/2007, 09:54

It is really hard to gain collectible cards. I was about 15 times in top 25 in ELO tournament. And I do not get Cr card still. It takes a lot of time to win ELO tournament. 3 random winners in top 25 is not enought IMHO.
26/53
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Monday 08/01/2007, 17:17

Tarr if i were just u i wait for about 10 years...maybe those cards you got right now can be collectors in the next years...whew i remember last october when i end up 2nd....when i still didnt buy credits i bought sigmund for 1000 when he hasnt yet cr.....well Methane too he was like 900 i bought one....i also got Ielena...i bought her like 4000 clintz and Estalt for like 50 clintz(thx to arhsner...it was a long story)
well dude you just have to play or even wait for 10 years...and wala----here is ur old cards...become cr cards...
27/53
0 Dark Army - Imperator - The Flying Dutchman English
Friday 12/01/2007, 19:01

Outside of Sigmund, those cards aren't Cr (yet???).
28/53
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 12/01/2007, 19:04

But there is a problem that cards that become cr as the last will have lesser price and wont be such unique as the older one because there are more such cards among players. So when a card become cr it will have just about 50k because everyone has it but the older cr cards will still be totally unreachable...
29/53
0-Ianzro - Novice - NASTY NOYP! English
Saturday 13/01/2007, 15:44

Nope but tarr SMART people use their heads... u see Melissa Cr,Rass Cr,Armanda Cr,beserkgirl cr,Flavio Cr,Lao Cr and Shawoman Cr are common cards before they become cr
while Guru Cr,mano cr,Scarlett Cr,Sigmund Cr,Lyse Teria Cr,General Cr and NDololo Cr are uncommons before cr
then dj korr and Kiki RARES THIS IS WHY THEYRE HARD AS ROCks
start colelcting rares...and hes just right maybe just wait,,,
30/53
0-Ianzro - Novice - NASTY NOYP! English
Saturday 13/01/2007, 19:06

Sorry for some mispell words keyboard arent working lately....
each name for the card is higlighted with brown,orange and gray
gray - uncommon
orange - rare
brown - common
click ur any card listed above if im wrong

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals