Daily Tourney Scoring?

Daily Tourney Scoring?
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 20:59
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Daily Tourney Scoring?
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English - Wednesday 11/06/2008, 20:59

Sry for asking a" N00B-ish" question: Does anyone know how daily tourneys are now scored and how it dictates how many battle points you get? Help would be appreciated.

2/6
UM-Demise- - Novice English
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 22:11

Goto the rules tab and read through there it tells u how bp's are assigned and how daily tourn is done also
3/6
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 23:29

Contact Us -> Game's Rules -> Exact Winning Tables.
4/6
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Thursday 12/06/2008, 04:17

I wonder if theres a limit on KO points because I got a KO win uwithout using any pillz and I only got 17 points overall. The total character level of my hand was 15.
5/6
breakpoint - Hero English
Thursday 12/06/2008, 04:50

@ mathwiz, if it happened during a tournament, then the pill bonus points will be limited to 2 points (1pill). so no matter how many pills you have @ the end of the match during a tournament, you will only get a maximum of 2 bonus points (if you had pills left)
6/6
UM-Demise- - Novice English
Thursday 12/06/2008, 07:12

1 hit ko and 2 hit ko will net you more points a 2 hit nets around 20-22 with no pills left i think it was

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals