Tournament: semi - finals

Monday 12/02/2007, 17:30
wmd angelo - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
46 messages
wmd angelo - Legend - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Monday 12/02/2007, 17:30

Here are the last four: Kv Raven vs o-jp , jericho vs Ravnica.... who's gonna be the champion??
« Previous12345Next »

21/46
0- JP PI - Master - NOYP! English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 15:23

Hope you guys get that organized soon, im curious who's the better player, hehe!
Damn whose French Pussycats All Stars decks!!! waa... ill be making a study on that deck asap to find a weakness, hehe!
GGs!
22/46
harvstar12 - Veteran English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 20:18

Who won jerchoi or ravachi whos gonna be in the final
this is gonna be great
23/46
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 15/02/2007, 00:43

Yo 0-JP, that deck is quite strong but I'm still not sure what goes into it. Your view on it? LOL Pm me if you will.....Thanks.

Harvstar, I'm facing Raven in the finals....He's more experienced so it'll be a tough one for me. Still I'll just play my best and hope I don't make mistakes, yet again.

jericho78
24/46
0-RACSO-BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Friday 16/02/2007, 04:45

Good luck guys
25/46
Killingshadow - Hero English
Friday 16/02/2007, 16:31

Yeah this tourna is great
26/46
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Friday 16/02/2007, 17:47

..you were annihilated by KV Raven EVO (0-12) - you received : 1 points and 1 clintz
..you lost against KV Raven EVO (2-7) - you received : 1 points and 1 clintz
..you almost won against KV Raven EVO (2-4) - you received : 12 points and 2 clintz
..you beat KV Raven EVO (6-0) - you received : 12 points and 7 clintz

Well as expected Raven won. He msg me in a very bad time for me after all the info I've given him and he said make it the next day. I thought nah, we should just finish it then since who knows we'll miss each other again. So great game Raven, it was definitely tough game but now I'm going to bed since it's 2am here, grumbling that I shouldn't have played when I should have slept, and now I got a headache. LOL

Great tournie Angelo!!!!! Thanks a lot to all the players who took part and contributed.
27/46
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/02/2007, 17:50

..you crushed Jericho78 (12-0) - you received : 1 points and 1 clintz
..you beat Jericho78 (7-2) - you received : 1 points and 1 clintz
..you narrowly escaped from Jericho78 (4-2) - you received : 13 points and 5 clintz
..you lost against Jericho78 (0-6) - you received : 5 points and 2 clintz

3-1 for me, great game, very similar decks, in game 1 and 2 I was getting ready to throw the pc out the window after losing, again, 2 rounds at equal attack.... but jericho had less luck with his draws... and the last game was really poker...

the decks:

mine:

lamar
Striker
Alexei
Flo

Charlie
Yayoi
Wanda
Feelyn

and jericho's (if i took a good look)

lamar
Alexei
Striker

Charlie
Yayoi
Wanda
Feelyn
Alice

i guess Flo could really make a difference especially against Ulu Watu
28/46
Friday 16/02/2007, 19:18

Sorry for the inapropriate time jericho, but i sent you a message asking if you are online as soon as i got home from work, i'm sorry you didn't want to play tomorrow because, being the weekend, it would have been much more easy to find a good time for both of us.... anyway, gg you played well and you got lucky with those equal attack rounds, but i guess i have a little more elo experience and i can spot a bluff when i see it
29/46
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 16/02/2007, 20:21

Yeah.. you do know how to spot those bluffs, haha! damn!
GGs and congrats!
30/46
Friday 16/02/2007, 21:48

Thanks 0-JP judging by the score i guess with you i had the most difficult match, architects (and ex-MTG players) rule

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals