Help me with Freaks deck PLZ!
Sunday 08/08/2010, 06:05
Tandura - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Help me with freaks deck PLZ!
Tandura - Veteran English - Sunday 08/08/2010, 06:05

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1433206

I need help upgrading my deck. I usually win 1/4 times in elo and for daily tournaments it varies. Also need an idea of of how to k.o. with Grudj (or you think i shouldn't use Grudj.) I don't have 5 digits worth of clints to spend.

i also have Hula, Twyh, Vassili, and Ironfield, who i choose not to use anymore because they failed me too many times! (or i just don't know how to use them.)

2/6
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 08/08/2010, 06:37

Do this:
sell cards u dont use
buy Olga, sell Titus
buy Spiaghi, sell Wolfgang
buy Akendram sell Olga Noel
buy Bogdan sell Harleen

save up, buy the ones you want to try
3/6
Rain-Teller - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 08/08/2010, 13:57

Don't listen to people who trash Olga Noel. It's 2nd best 3* Freaks have. For some reason people don't think that 9 power is good just because it can be stopped by SOA (so what, it happens).

What's most important in mono Freaks deck?
1) To have as many high power cards.
2) To have Spiaghi or Pegh (if one is banned) as superb 2* DR (because Soushee isn't that good).

What you need is: Bogdan (8 power, SOA -- very useful), Olga (one of best if not the best 3* in the game) and if you want to play with Wolfgang for two DRs (that's optional) try to keep him at 3* level (that's a bit more expensive option but his price is around 850 now so it isn't THAT expensive).

This is what I have been using for some time now:
Rain Telling Freaks
February Freeks

If you play outside ELO you can replace Eve with a Leader. Hugo first because he is cheap, and later with Eyrik, Ambre, Eklore or Morphun.

Is Grudj good? Man, he is a beast He is what made Freaks several % more playable as mono or half deck. How do you finish with Grudj? That's not easy. But no one said you HAVE to. It's just a silly mission to give you some trouble so don't worry about that

I have played with mono Freaks for some time now, and although I've changed my face to Vortex now feel free to write me a pm if you would need any more help.

How to get money for expensive cards? If you haven't sold your leaders already, DO IT! You can always buy them later
4/6
rejoin - Guru - DUNYAP-U-B-DRAGONSB-H_A_K_A_N Deutsch
Sunday 08/08/2010, 19:57

Olga Bogdan Grudj and Wolfgang are really good cards. But i'd still rather go for a half deck with Freaks. You kinda need Damage reducers to defend while the posions sinks in. With a bunch of DRs you sometimes can win a match with the poison alone.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1423039
5/6
Tandura - Veteran English
Monday 09/08/2010, 00:52

Thanks for the wise advice. I tried putting things together from all my observations.

Hopefully I'll be able to get Bogdan really soon with Konsalegend's financial strategy.

I bought Olga and Baldvino, but didn't have enough for Akendram and Spiaghi/Pegh (will probably invest in the one that isn't elo banned this week.)

For the time being I'm going to use Olga Noel because I also like the 9 power! Rain Teller, I'll keep Eve in mind for a replacement for baldvino or if i somehow have room left over.

I have tried a half deck with Pussycats and Freaks, but I found out I was depending on muze's poison more often and did a lot more damage with pussycat cards. Rejoin, I like how you used damage control with the Roots.

So far, heres my fantasy preset:
Baldvino 5*
Grudj 4*
Bogdan 4*
Akendram 3*
Olga 3*
Esmerelda 2*
Spiaghi/Pegh 2*
Harleen 2*

There's always room for changes.
6/6
Diet Rich - Titan - The Bran Clan English
Monday 09/08/2010, 02:46

I just made this and went 3-0 it works quite well
New DR splash?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals