Hull fc?ARSENAL
3/13
Gus Lee - Titan English
Monday 15/10/2007, 12:28

Why do you wan do know
4/13
0 SpeeD - Master English
Tuesday 16/10/2007, 16:37

Yeah, how long does it takes for a user to be timeout?
5/13
AR_Shuiro - Master - Brotherhood of Banished Heroes English
Wednesday 17/10/2007, 05:58

A minute or two probably....but why would you want to know that if ya need to use the bathroom then you should have told them to wait and go use the bathroom......or is this some weird strategy you want to use?
6/13
Gus Lee - Titan English
Thursday 18/10/2007, 06:56

Mayby he try to wait till last second to play real slow
7/13
soccerboy31 - Senior English
Friday 19/10/2007, 02:30

I dunno how to post a subject on here..but if anyone does and knows how this feels....this game format is a joke..no defense, no attack system that is visible to know why you win or lose a match...especially if you are equally matched or the better card and lose.......i give this site a 1 out of 5.....its horrible
8/13
Gus Lee - Titan English
Friday 19/10/2007, 08:43

That is randomnes
9/13
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 19/10/2007, 11:31

Soccerboy31..I give your attitude a 1 out of 5..you can easily post a subject here..even noobs at your level post here..maybe you just don't use your head and your eyes much..the game format is no joke..maybe you just don't know how to do math because you don't know why you win/lose a match..I strongly advise you to read the instructions and the game's rules before you say anything about the game..random factor aside..you should very well know what room you are in to avoid randomness, but I think that's not the case when you said "this game format is a joke..no defense, no attack system that is visible to know why you win or lose a match...especially if you are equally matched or the better card and lose" and for the record..this game is not a joke kid..you are..
10/13
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 19/10/2007, 12:22

@ Soccerboy31 It is not bad to express your opinion here, but I think you should first understand the game before reacting. Ground Zero has already said it all. I just hope you don't take this as an insult which might stop you from further playing this game.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals