offline ReverseRaven Hero  
Saturday 22/12/2007, 07:45

Where can I go to make Official-looking cards?

I've seen some people use 'em as photos.

offline Raynos Guru  
Saturday 22/12/2007, 13:33

I think those guys use photoshop smiley, take any card and put a picture over the picture area, and then superimpose the text smiley

on a seperate note the phrase "GG smiley" is very contageous, damn you 0jp.. thingy ...

offline Gryazzie Titan  
Saturday 22/12/2007, 13:37


offline -Annihilator- Senior  
Saturday 22/12/2007, 13:55

ME TOO, i also want to know..

offline 0UC K-Ryder Master  
Sunday 23/12/2007, 01:13

You can easily do it in any picture editing software
you could even do it by printscreen, print onto paper, print the picture you want on it then paste it on then scan it
but i suggest the first option though
i might do that today...

offline NewType_0 Imperator  
Sunday 23/12/2007, 02:58

Well my friend uses ms paint to do that

offline ReverseRaven Hero  
Tuesday 25/12/2007, 12:21

Okay, ty guys.

offline ReverseRaven Hero  
Tuesday 25/12/2007, 12:23

@Raynos evo... Yeah, I've used that expression once or twice, too. It IS contagious.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.