And the results...

And the results...
Monday 10/03/2008, 04:28
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
73 messages
And the results...
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Monday 10/03/2008, 04:28

The top four for each event has been decided. All of these people will of course go on to the World Championship.

Congratz to all our winners!

US ELO:

1st: Vanter - 74000 Clintz and an A Award Cr.
2nd: Daexen WMD - 14,400 Clintz and a Jim Cr.
3rd: LargeMarge LoA - 9,600 and a Beltran Cr.
4th: Phyllyp LoA

US Monoclan

1st: Littletk WMD - 71,000 and an A Award Cr.
2nd: Vanter - 12,600 and a Jim Cr
3rd: 0ET-Jade - 8,400 and a Beltran Cr
4th: RG365 LoA

US Dailies

1st: OUC_Pein - 74000 and an A Award Cr
2nd: LargeMarge LoA - 14,400 and a Jim Cr
3rd: Packerfan 007 - 9600 and a Beltran Cr
4th: Vanter

UK ELO
1st: 1-Pandaman - 62000 and an A Award Cr
2nd: Cheese_14 - 7200 and a Jim Cr
3rd: 1VT-DarkEagle - 4800 and a Beltran Cr
4th: CBP-Fojtik

UK Monoclan

1st: 1VT-DarkEagle - 62000 and an A Award Cr
2nd: Raynos - 7200 and a Jim Cr
3rd: CBP-Fojtik - 4800 and a Beltran Cr
4th: 1f-Vt-Raven

UK Dailies

1st: 1f-KV-Raven - 68000 and a A Award Cr
2nd: Tanto89 - 10800 and a Jim Cr
3rd: Gogalis - 7200 and a Beltran Cr
4th: CBP-Fojtik

And there we have our winners. Anyone who hasn't yet claimed their Clintz Prize sell me a card for the appropriate amount (+50 if you want your card back).

If you won a CR and I haven't issued it yet, please contact me (through my ingame mailbox).

And that's it for me. Until World Championships, all our winners get a break.

StormWhisper
« Previous12345678Next »

2/73
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 10/03/2008, 04:32

Will there be anotehr Tournament for others to enter the World Tournament?
3/73
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 10/03/2008, 08:30

That would be great, but I don't think there will be other qualifications.

the qualifications for the other countries are well on their way now and everybody will meet in the great tournament

because of the organization under the flag of just a few countries I didn't enter the tournament in the first place because I don't find a great joy in representing another country's flag but it's just for fun in the end that was the reason I didn't find a spot available in the ELO tournament but I'll try to do my best in monoclan and daily tournament formats.

This tournament is likely to take a lot of time but we will all learn a lot from it because it's the first one organized on such a scale. For the next big one I already suggested some new way of distribution of the local tournaments to avoid misunderstandings and problems with timezones, like asians players playing for the US tournament and representing their flag or all english-speaking european players representing UK flag

all in all it was a great qualification round, good luck for all the ones qualified and lets kick some ass in the big one
4/73
0UC K-Ryder - Master
Monday 10/03/2008, 08:42

Congrats everyone who made the top 4 and everyone who participated (hang on, aren't mods supposed to be saying that type of stuff)
and extra for pein coz he's in my guild

timezone is really going to be a problem, in my guild, lots of misunderstandings etc.
good luck with that and to all the finalists
5/73
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Monday 10/03/2008, 16:15

This should be fun, im gonna show evry1 that cheese's with avatars of an owl saying O RLY? rule ! , lets bring glory to the UK and US
6/73
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Monday 10/03/2008, 16:18

Pussycats were able to compete with Bangers, Jade made a good play in the third match and likely the only one that would have saved him (I am wishing I had played it different though). I did not see some of the big cards (I'm guessing Bodenpower and Platoona or Vermyn N) and I never got Emma so this could have made a difference as well.

Congrats all.

Do we know when the world level will begin? Will we be contacted in anyway or just check the forum?
7/73
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 10/03/2008, 16:24

Lol.. hope I can win against French players.. maybe I need new tactics..
8/73
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 10/03/2008, 18:09

@RG365: Bigbivi just contacted me regarding the qualified players (and I just sent Bivi the list today) so, hopefully soon. Bigbivi will likely be contacting you. Unless I'm going to have to get deeper into this. I'm kinda hoping to be done.. but time will tell.

I'm also poking about the participation prize to see what Info I can get on that.

StormWhisper
9/73
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 10/03/2008, 19:46

Stormwhisper - If you can find out the participation prize, that would be fantastic! The mention of a "special prize" was one of the reasons why I actually signed up.

Thanks again for organizing the UK and US side of this tournament. Pod 1 of Monoclan is also appreciative of your patience.

Both the UK and US teams are packing some heavy hitters, so there is no reason to let the competition get to you because of their nationality. We all have a shot at this.
10/73
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Monday 10/03/2008, 23:54

Congrats to all of the winner..
worth my 3k of clints
just hope to make my deck stronger than ever ..XD

Anger_HM

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals