offline A Starman Imperator  
Wednesday 29/11/2006, 18:25

We need another nifty tag like EVO or OLD. how about SLOW ? there are lots of poeple who can give you the Joy of playing loooooong games any time of day and night ...

offline AoEM Tarr Legend Army of Elite Mercenaries
Thursday 30/11/2006, 00:10

I would consider the other way... How about FAST. A player who has FAST in name is playing with no delays and is able to choose quickly even if it may cost him the match...

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Thursday 30/11/2006, 02:58

I like the FAST idea, or maybe FURY play only fury for each card.

offline BodeCBM-EVO Hero  
Thursday 30/11/2006, 14:16

FURY MODE: not a good idea since u ll get less ppoints
FAST MODE: off course that is good, but we could have EVO FAST, OLD FAST and any other style together with fast.

my opinion of a new game style would be of WEAK:

WEAK MODE: only ppl who never used shop or dont have good cards. This way low lvl ppl wont have to play with stronger players who have only lvl 5 rare amazing cards smiley

STR MODE: (STR for strong) only ppl using lvl 4 or 5 cards... as u know lvl 4 and 5 cards gives most experience and points, so this guys will get more points for tornaments and exp for evo cards. Maily used by SHOP users and/or high lvls.

offline A Starman Imperator  
Thursday 30/11/2006, 17:47

Did sarcasm really go undetected ? it was moaning and complaining .... and yes , in the most radical moment i thought about the game itself giving the 'slow' tag just like it gives the fair play rating , to warn.

fury on each card ? that makes you win less rounds and give less points.

can you actually play AND enjoy the game without the shop ? smiley

deck with all high level cards would give tiny amounts of exp actually (and 8 5 level cards would suck only a bit less then 8 Robins)

offline Amadeus Master  
Sunday 10/12/2006, 19:58

I H8 long games

offline Killingshadow Hero  
Tuesday 12/12/2006, 09:50

1 question how can i play in the modes

sry for he noobish question

offline Skimsa Imperator  
Tuesday 12/12/2006, 18:24

You just read how to play in a style and then add it to your name, then people know what style you are playin

offline Killingshadow Hero  
Wednesday 13/12/2006, 06:42

Yo dude i dont understand where will i find this topic

offline Obey Giant Titan  
Wednesday 13/12/2006, 07:59

You`ll find it just heresmileythe topic that is smiley

Answer to this subject