Playing UR While Working ~Presentation~

Sunday 03/06/2007, 05:58
6SimS-Sven - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiAEnglish - Sunday 03/06/2007, 05:58

Hello to all i found out and almost interviewed most players on UR...and i found out they play UR while they have workAlmost everyone,elo players like jp,warr,drone and evo players like artemis-evo,jericho78 and more,Yop,this game is so amazing,programs that helps people when working like MS word,autocad and more...The game is still on and it doesnt go crazy
This thread is for me to ask and interview anyone working while playing UR
Im still thinking for the prize
Please post some good presentations
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Sunday 03/06/2007, 09:00

I play at work lolz, UR is awsome bordom/ time killer and hey what beats getting paid to play ? I cant think of anything lolz
3/11
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Sunday 03/06/2007, 22:29

I play at work all the time US tax dollars at work lol (US Navy). In fact I get enough tiem that I have won 9th in a tournament lol
4/11
Boomerman - Novice - League Of Warriors English
Sunday 03/06/2007, 22:31

I wanna join this tournament ok!! Salamat ikaw
5/11
Dkill }{TFO}{ - Senior - The Fallen Ones English
Sunday 03/06/2007, 23:57

Dose school count? during my free time lunch and some times during detetion
6/11
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Monday 04/06/2007, 00:41

Yup, most of the time I can only play while working. Not to say that I play all the time but it helps me to relax and clear some thoughts before working on the next pile of workload. A few games and tadaaa!!! As lond as the connection doesn't go crazy, I'm ok. If not playing, reading the forums and posting a few is quite fun too. Oh did I mention chatting as well?

Hmm what tournament sven?
7/11
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Monday 04/06/2007, 00:41

I meant what presentation you're looking for?
8/11
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 04/06/2007, 05:14

Hey man this isnt a tournament,its events
Jericho well not bad
I just wanna hear suggestions
9/11
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 04/06/2007, 08:29

Ok my story....stumbled onto this during my lunch time...i play UR not because its a favourite thing to pass time or because its fun but because i built a sense of community here...amazingly enough its not the tournament and game play that bring me back...but its the excitement of what score Sven is gonna put up next and can i get to it...or what is jericho selling this time even the fact that my old friends jp and Isaiah are so quiet brings me back cause i cant wait for their full return...it drives me crazy

UR isnt just a game and i know i sound like a geek but damn UR is friendship...

Good games always
Forever humble
Warr kid
10/11
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Monday 04/06/2007, 08:58

I agree 0cr-Warr kid UR isn't just a game it's a place to talk and be cool with every one and have a laugh also i play this at school all the time whislt i'm meant 2 b doin work

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals