Click here if you forgot your password.

Banning Pussycats

Banning Pussycats
Thursday 23/11/2006, 03:19
Kmathie1 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Banning Pussycats
Kmathie1 - Veteran - League of Extra-Horny GentlemenEnglish - Thursday 23/11/2006, 03:19

Where is the option in the latest poll to say "do not ban the Pussycats"

Ive been smashed about and knocked around by the Pussycats in ELO mode for ages and now taht I have finally collected some high end Pussycats cards they are gonna be banned ??

How about to balance out the strengths in ELO collect the right cards to be a strong player ?

2/2
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 23/11/2006, 15:56

I think that Kmathie has a point... Some player may have payed for Pussycats their hard earned clintz, and now when they finally have them, they will be banned and their price will go down. But I also agree that something must be done, cos Pussycats are over-powered in ELO... what about banning just one them? Or maybe making the strong couple (chosen from poll) collector ( Cr ) and made new Pussycat, not so powerful... I think that can be also an option... Maybe the the best will be to ban one of them, and make the other collectors, so one of them will go down with price, while the other one will go up...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals