Cr cards in ELO tournaments

Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03
AoEM Tarr - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03

I think that the rate of 3 Cr cards given per week is inappropriate cos if we take you have 3:25 chance of winning and about 1:4 to end up in top 25 (there are about hundred skilled players out there) you will have to play about 10 years before collecting all Cr cards... Sure, you can also buy them on market - but it will be somewhere over 10 milion clintzs (which will cost about 3.000 euro) or you will have to play two regular tournaments per day for about 15 years always ending in top 10 to earn 9M clintz... so I think that the Urban stuff should find another way how to distribute Cr cards among us players or increase number of cards given per one ELO tournament... I've already spent about 100 euro on this game and believe me that it is more than enough for student like me... I like this game much but I wont spend neither 3000 euro nor 10 years of my life just to collect Cr cards... I hereby call upon other players to support me in my request!!!
« Previous123456Next »

41/53
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 02/02/2007, 01:27

IMO, i believe he is right, the game is perfect as it is, so are the tournaments, the only problem in the tournament is the lag or timeouts, but thats another topic, if you want a CR card, save your money to make a good ELO deck and just play. Buy your cards and join tournaments.
I just hope the random picks for the rare prizes and not the CR is not restricted to the top 25 players but to all participants.
42/53
wmd angelo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 02/02/2007, 07:37

O-jp , since one week , if you give up a game or you timeout ,the other player receive his points exactly like a victory, and you lose your points...so all the timeouts are "honest", because there is no point no more to do it in purpose ( except for the ones who dunno about this new rule) by the way i won in 6 months : 1 aldebaran, 1 vickie , and my gf : 1 dj korr , and 1 flavio...and other smaller cards...
43/53
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Wednesday 07/02/2007, 14:28

Win for 3 people from top 25 is so big lottery. I prefere if win 5 people from top 25 or 3 people from top 15.
In last 6 months I was 15 times in top 25. And do not win any Cr card. It makes me bored. I stop playing this game for some time.
ELO winning should be more inspirating for people.
44/53
pablovitor_04 - Senior - Fight Club Português
Monday 12/02/2007, 20:52

Rara
45/53
andy111 - Legend - SVK Beasts English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 15:44

Yeah, fojtik i didnt placed 15 times at top25 , but a few times, too and no cr card in this time. that makes very bored everybody who plays. But not about this. I am interested why cards like Wanda or Baby Q are forbiden in the elo mode????They arent so strong , that they couldnt be played. for example Wardog has the same power and damage as Wanda and Gertrud like BabyQ, so any good reason why couldnt be played??
46/53
Gert81 - Novice - ~EliTe kRew~ English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 16:02

Lottery should be good u win a card it doesnt matter what card it could be common,uncommon,rare, cr and cpuld cost 500 clintz lottery
47/53
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 19/02/2007, 14:49

Bad move 0-jp every battle counts...even me it hates me too loose yes i made it a lot of times but sometimes i end up 29th 28th and it was omg coz here in phils i sleep 12 midnight and exactly 7:01 am they give out the results...
i thought ur the guy who plays everyday???am i right even me i made 1324 elo value just in 3 hrs...but is a hard work using unevolved cards so i sell em
i start playing now everyday coz its our final quarter in school...
andyobor i think u dont understand how Yayoi,Baby Q,Wanda and some other babes like Charlie has a good combo...need understanding coz its self explantory
gregoryan nice idea im thinking of it too
48/53
Monday 19/02/2007, 14:52

Actually Angelo ill ask u to close the thread coz its pointless...as far as im concerned i should have asked him if he had made it on top 25...
49/53
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 19/02/2007, 16:40

Ahem... ako ba kinakausap mo bata. Yes i play everyday and i do admit that i'm not the greatest ELO player out there, i haven't made it to the top 25 like you. Pero pls lg, wag ka na magyabang.
50/53
Monday 19/02/2007, 17:03

I think u misundertsood me right?si cz_tarr kausap ko=)
ok look at my posts on 1st page until 3rd
he said that Nanook will be 500k and so on and so on...
and i dont encourage u to play elo and be on top 25 coz thats hard...i just want u to have fun coz its like funny people seeing has 1200 values loosing to 1100 on my value....and if i misunderstood too
my apologies

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals