Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

New Tournament!! 4 Prizes! (not cheap ones either)

Monday 04/06/2007, 03:38
0-FS WMD - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
191 messages
0-FS WMD - Veteran English - Monday 04/06/2007, 03:38

I will attempt my first tournament. (Thanks to Jericho for the assistance.)

20 people allowed. No Entry Fee (winners will require 50 clintz to accept their cards and must be able to accept cards or it will default to the next player)

Will be 2 out of 3 games per match.

If we don't have 20 people by Thursday then we will use what we have. I will pair players and PM both players to let them know whom they are playing.

Limits: 25 stars, 1x 5 star card.

When signing up please send me your deck list so I can check validity. If there are any changes before the tournament starts (Friday morning EST 8am) please let me know. Players can PM each other to set up the best time for them to start a match and I recommend temporarily adding them to friends list. I will leave it to the players to play in whatever room they wish but I prefer you play in the Danger zone so no luck is involved and it is all skill. If there is an indecisiveness on the room then the room defaults to the Danger zone (unless a player can not enter that room in which it will default to a room that player can play in)

Tournament will end 1 week from the Friday it starts at 0800 EST. It will be in a bracket format.

Prizes!!!

This is the part that you guys are waiting for I am sure.

1st Prize gets choice followed by 2nd-4th (THATS RIGHT 4 PRIZES!)

Marlysa Cr, Charlie, Miss Ming and Lamar. (I will offer optional prizes as well)

If I left anything off please let me know and I will fix it ASAP
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

21/191
Monday 04/06/2007, 12:29

CR cards are allowed. Level 4 cards that evolve to level 5 are allowed but if they evolve during the tournament I must be notified and they will ahve to be changed out as they will make your deck illegal. Doubles are also allowed. I want a pretty free reign but don't want to give any one person way too much advantage hence why only 1x 5star maxed is allowed.

I am guessing inscription is the entry fee? If so, there is no entry fee... it is completely free (except for the 50 clintz to pay for the card transfer unless a mod can get around that)

This tournament is provided to you from the Einherjar community. I personally will not be playing but I have invited other members from my gaming community. This is on a first come first serve basis as well.

I will be posting the brackets and everything as soon as I get the 20 and get it set up. remember you can change your deck up until the tournament but not DURING the tournament. Once you start the tournament please save your deck so that you can play the correct people with the correct deck. If there are any legality issues please let me know. If there are any problems during the tournament please also let me know. Mods are allowed in the tournament as well if they wish.
22/191
Monday 04/06/2007, 12:31

Any cards that are banned in ELO **ARE** allowed. ALL CR **ARE** Allowed.
23/191
Neo ZX - Senior English
Monday 04/06/2007, 13:13

0turnamed is clintz much
24/191
KVBraker23 - Senior Română
Monday 04/06/2007, 13:52

I want to play
25/191
0S Raist EVO - Senior Português
Monday 04/06/2007, 14:22

I'm in
26/191
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Monday 04/06/2007, 14:54

Sweet this gonna be fun lolz
27/191
Monday 04/06/2007, 16:20

Currently this is who I have as wanting in these people have priority. I will accept names past 20 in case of a problem but will probably only accept a few extra names. This is not who you are playing just an idea of whom I have as being entered. I will be pming everyone probably on wed to start getting your decks so I can check them for validity. If this goes well I will hold more tournaments. I have way too many cards and I am always buying more.

0-Sven-NN-Evo Fury_phoenix
0 Prophet-SIN 0 Wiivja
0-Impy-SIN CBP_Rasiel
Dva11 Darkefreet
Electricity KVBraker23
0cr-Warr kid 0DW Raist EVO
Tupac EVO
DC-Skimsa
Jericho78
0KV Raven
28/191
Dark Reaper - Guru English
Monday 04/06/2007, 17:01

I'm in.
29/191
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Monday 04/06/2007, 17:07

Shitty lolz looks like ur lining up first round and stuck me against my own guild member off hop lolz , ur going down 0 Wiivja if thats the case lolz
30/191
Monday 04/06/2007, 18:06

Lol prophet that is not the bracket... and it skrunched it together too T_T that is jsut a list of who I have as playing right now so I can keep track of how many players I have left.. easier then making 1 huge line I will randomly choose the brackets.

Dark Reaper you are in I think that makes you number 17 so I have room for 3 more I believe.

Just to clear up a few things I had questions on:

1 fully maxed level 5

you can have as many lvl 5 cards as you want as long as only one is maxed.

if you have a card level during the tournament and it puts you out of legality then please let me know and change the card out.. For the same one that leveled so if you play a level 3 Dorian and he hits level 4 please swap him for another level 3 before your next match.

you can have maxed or non maxed cards to make up your deck.

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals