Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

New Tournament!! 4 Prizes! (not cheap ones either)

Monday 04/06/2007, 03:38
0-FS WMD - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
191 messages
0-FS WMD - Veteran English - Monday 04/06/2007, 03:38

I will attempt my first tournament. (Thanks to Jericho for the assistance.)

20 people allowed. No Entry Fee (winners will require 50 clintz to accept their cards and must be able to accept cards or it will default to the next player)

Will be 2 out of 3 games per match.

If we don't have 20 people by Thursday then we will use what we have. I will pair players and PM both players to let them know whom they are playing.

Limits: 25 stars, 1x 5 star card.

When signing up please send me your deck list so I can check validity. If there are any changes before the tournament starts (Friday morning EST 8am) please let me know. Players can PM each other to set up the best time for them to start a match and I recommend temporarily adding them to friends list. I will leave it to the players to play in whatever room they wish but I prefer you play in the Danger zone so no luck is involved and it is all skill. If there is an indecisiveness on the room then the room defaults to the Danger zone (unless a player can not enter that room in which it will default to a room that player can play in)

Tournament will end 1 week from the Friday it starts at 0800 EST. It will be in a bracket format.

Prizes!!!

This is the part that you guys are waiting for I am sure.

1st Prize gets choice followed by 2nd-4th (THATS RIGHT 4 PRIZES!)

Marlysa Cr, Charlie, Miss Ming and Lamar. (I will offer optional prizes as well)

If I left anything off please let me know and I will fix it ASAP
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

41/191
0RAIN_Ty - Legend - XiongDang English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 06:13

I`m join
42/191
Vladutzuu - Novice Română
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 07:57

I think there are 20 players
43/191
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 10:12

Djinni is the last player everyone else that is left will go on an alternate list of just in case something happens.

I want this tournament to be pretty nasty and brutal. You still have a limits to what you can use I will make the brackets probably today and try to get them posted by wed. I will be pming all players for their decks to verify they are within my rulings.
44/191
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 10:21

OH! Depending on how well this tournament goes there will be others. I have several more doubles/triples of CR cards and have lots more of well... just other cards. I may do this once a month or may do it once every couple of weeks. Rules will change. I will come up with new ideas and everything.
45/191
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 11:08

I am in if it is still possible.
46/191
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 17:56

I am making the brackets now. I will have to alter the tournament next time to either 16 or 32 so that I have even brackets all the way through. As of now I will end up with at least 1 bye... so I have to find out how I am going to do the byes or if I am going to break it down to a top 8 and run a swiss tournament from that or something... I will figure it all out when we get there. When I finish the brackets that is when we will start the tournament. When we start I will need the players to send me a list of their decks.

RECAP ON RULES:

1 LEVEL 5 MAXED CARD

YOU CAN HAVE 5 STAR CARDS IF THEY ARE NOT MAXED BUT THEY CAN NOT LEVEL AND IF THEY DO THEY MUST BE REPLACED

25 STARS MAX! THAT MEANS 25 FILLED IN STARS NOT 25 PERIOD.

ALL CARDS ARE ALLOWED!! NOTHING IS BANNED.

AND WHATEVER IS POSTED IN THE ORIGINAL POST. IF I DO NOT GET A DECKLIST FROM YOU YOU WILL BE REPLACED.

IF YOU TIME OUT THEN YOU GET A GAME LOSS. REMEMBER ITS 2 OUT OF 3 GAMES FOR A MATCH!
47/191
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 18:22

HAHA

i may need a french to english/english to french translator too T_T anyone? I may have another nice card for an assistant.
48/191
Drain WMD - Guru English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 18:49

Me too.
49/191
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 19:28

For those who don't know this tournament is full but the people that requested after it got full are on standby in case something happens.
50/191
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 19:33

Http://www.google.com/translate_t

this is good one

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals