Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

New Tournament!! 4 Prizes! (not cheap ones either)

Monday 04/06/2007, 03:38
0-FS WMD - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
191 messages
0-FS WMD - Veteran English - Monday 04/06/2007, 03:38

I will attempt my first tournament. (Thanks to Jericho for the assistance.)

20 people allowed. No Entry Fee (winners will require 50 clintz to accept their cards and must be able to accept cards or it will default to the next player)

Will be 2 out of 3 games per match.

If we don't have 20 people by Thursday then we will use what we have. I will pair players and PM both players to let them know whom they are playing.

Limits: 25 stars, 1x 5 star card.

When signing up please send me your deck list so I can check validity. If there are any changes before the tournament starts (Friday morning EST 8am) please let me know. Players can PM each other to set up the best time for them to start a match and I recommend temporarily adding them to friends list. I will leave it to the players to play in whatever room they wish but I prefer you play in the Danger zone so no luck is involved and it is all skill. If there is an indecisiveness on the room then the room defaults to the Danger zone (unless a player can not enter that room in which it will default to a room that player can play in)

Tournament will end 1 week from the Friday it starts at 0800 EST. It will be in a bracket format.

Prizes!!!

This is the part that you guys are waiting for I am sure.

1st Prize gets choice followed by 2nd-4th (THATS RIGHT 4 PRIZES!)

Marlysa Cr, Charlie, Miss Ming and Lamar. (I will offer optional prizes as well)

If I left anything off please let me know and I will fix it ASAP
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

61/191
ATild - Imperator English
Thursday 07/06/2007, 09:36

Good luck to everyone
62/191
Thursday 07/06/2007, 12:00

BRACKETS ARE UP!!

0-Sven-NN-Evo -VS- 0 markonancy

Dva11 -VS- Luke329

Darkefreet -VS- CBP_Rasiel

0 Wiivja -VS- Fury_phoenix

KVBraker23 -VS- BYE (your opponent dropped you get auto win)

Jericho78 -VS- 0KV Raven

Electricity -VS- 0DW Raist EVO

DC-Skimsa -VS 0-Impy-SIN

0cr-Warr kid -VS- 0 Prophet-SIN

0DW Djinni EV -VS Tupac EVO

BOTH PLAYERS PLEASE REPORT THE WINNER/LOSER TO ME IN PM. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYERS!!

PM YOUR OPPONENT AND SET UP A TIME AND PLACE TO MEET AND IT MAY BE SMART TO ADD THEM TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST TEMPORARILY SO YOU CAN SEE WHEN THEY ARE ON.
63/191
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Thursday 07/06/2007, 12:13

O thts nice i have to VS some1 that is much more better than me. when 0DW Raist EVO has to VS some1 who is a level 22

did u randomly pick who fights who cuz if it is like that then all the much higher level people are gona be in the next round
64/191
Thursday 07/06/2007, 13:25

Yes it was completely random. You have to realize that it is like that with any card game played professionally. The rounds are all random. Like I said, I am a judge for another card game that uses a program called mantis. Mantis takes into account a lot of information and will more evenly match. You also have to realize being lvl 22 vs a lvl 40 doesnt really matter. Level doesn't add anything to you or any stats. It is all skill. The only thing level shows is that they have time on their hands to play or have been playing a long time. The game is about skill. When to play what cards and how many pillz.

You all have to remember this is my *FIRST* tournament. I have to learn the best way to do things. I tend to start off easy and will add things and adjust things as I continue to run more. I could see more complaints if you were paying to enther the tournament but I am doing this for free and as a favor to the community. I could just as easily go on the market and sell marlyssa for 80k and sell the rest of the cards and end up with 150k +
65/191
electricity - Veteran English
Thursday 07/06/2007, 13:39

My chance to pass the first round is very low, but by fighting good player, i can get a lot of experince.
66/191
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 07/06/2007, 14:02

Hi,better to make groups...its the best,if you saw battle royale 8(a french+english tournament combination all battles for the gold)...
oh well elimination is also good
67/191
electricity - Veteran English
Thursday 07/06/2007, 15:21

I lose 2 straight match with 0DW-Raist

i knew it will turn out like this, i hate jackie lol

anyway , Gg raist
68/191
KVBraker23 - Senior Română
Thursday 07/06/2007, 17:00

Wow, I qualified directly. This is a first, and a nice one Can't wait for the second round. Go KV!
69/191
Thursday 07/06/2007, 18:20

Sven live and learn I will see what else I can come up with. I may come up with something new next time.

BTW!! There is going to be 2 RANDOM cards given out. That means I will roll a 20 sided die and that player will get a card sent to them for 50 clintz They will be good cards too.
70/191
AoEM_Rasiel - Guru - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 07/06/2007, 19:23

Wow just beat Darkefreet
Today at 21:19 ..you crushed Darkefreet (12-0) - you received : 16 points and 9 clintz
Today at 21:11 ..you lost against Darkefreet (2-6) - you received : 6 points and 2 clintz
Today at 21:00 ..you narrowly escaped from Darkefreet (11-9) - you received : 15 points and 5 clintz

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals