Card banning modification suggestion

Saturday 10/07/2010, 17:06
Polo706 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Polo706 - Titan English - Saturday 10/07/2010, 17:06

I would like to see a modification to the elo banning system, whereby players are permited to use elo banned card, at the expense of a number of stars.

It seams to me that some of the banned cards are far weaker than others, and as such they should cost just one extra star, and those very powerful cards should be worth two extra stars in elo play. this can be seen as a post modification to the star count of card in order to balance cards and clans acordingly

2/4
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 10/07/2010, 17:47

I don't think that's a great idea. ELO banned cards are elo banned for a reason, they are all too powerful. Plus, people wanted them banned when they vote, so there is no point if they don't get banned.
3/4
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Saturday 10/07/2010, 18:04

I love this idea. I'd love to see it.
4/4
Zhudac - Hero English
Saturday 10/07/2010, 19:57

Good on paper, but I'd really hate seeing Jackie or GraksmxxT in ELO even if the person had to use 6 stars to put them in. Unless the rest of your deck is very poorly made/drawn, it is very difficult to play against some of the ELO-banned powerhouses. 5 stars for Wee Lee or Ratanah might be worth it, but some of these other cards are just too powerful to face, no matter how many stars they are.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals