Advices on deck

Advices on deck
Thursday 15/07/2010, 14:11
DS_coolasc - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Advices on deck
DS_coolasc - Imperator - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★Português - Thursday 15/07/2010, 14:11

Would like to know what you ppl think about this decks, and wich of them is best.
- Pillz Manipulating Piranas: Spiaghi's Seafood
-One think that nice GHEIST deck (Toro unbanned weeks only): deleted
I got some experience with both clans and can mostly go well with both, just wanted to know which one has got more probabilities of taking me higher as don't play as much ELO (mostly DT)

2/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 15/07/2010, 17:33

Honeslty, the Piranas deck would be twice as good if you swapped Katan and Spiaghi for Ulrich and Tyd.

Ulrich with his SoB is a much more effective card than Spiaghi in the context. He shuts down clan bonuses and can be used as an excellent bluff attacker. His DR is just as good, imo. 2 minimum but one more reduction.

Tyd is also a much better card than Katan. He can wall so many powerful cards, and destroys the most popular all stops.

-

The GHEIST deck is weak, too.

Astrid is an awful card for elo. Her six power just can't compete versus all the strong bonuses out there.

A much better deck would be to swap out Astrid for Z3r0 D34d and replace Anibal or Methane for Rolph or Wardom.

Perhaps even Spiaghi to Platinum and the remaining 4* to Draherra.

Just my opinion. I'm sure you could make what you have work, but I honeslty think these changes would improve your chances a little.
3/4
DS_coolasc - Imperator - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Thursday 15/07/2010, 19:56

Thx for advices think i'll take them. But will keep Spiaghi on the GHEIST one
Personally i liked Katan cuz her +2 pillz, but indeed 8power can prove more useful so i can also swap the Spiaghi
4/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 15/07/2010, 20:34

Yeh, Spiaghi works fine in that deck.

And Katan can be good too, her +2 pill and 6 damage is enticing. I just find that 8 power to be more useful in elo.

Whatever you prefer, though.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals