Dont you just love ELO?
Friday 16/07/2010, 04:50
100th - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Dont you just love ELO?
100th - Titan English - Friday 16/07/2010, 04:50

How frustrating do you lot find ELO?
I mean theres me thinking 'ahh im gonna get top 100 thing week' with 1395 ELO, but obviously just to make sure i thought i'd play just one more game to get past that 1400 Mark, but no ELO decided it was time for me to drop 150 points Now im stuck on 1277 STILL on a losing streak, its getting to the point of wanting to destroy my comp. And no im not a raging nerd who takes the game to seriously im just jaw dropped by how fast i just lost 150 in a matter of 20 bloody mins.

How do you lot deal with it? I had to remove myself from ELO before i removed the comp screen

Talk about so close but so bloody far

2/9
riley957_WMD - Titan English
Friday 16/07/2010, 06:36

Well what i do is that if i can see i'm losing more than i'm gaining i just leave elo and got do a DT or something
3/9
Yippers - Master English
Friday 16/07/2010, 06:38

Getting that 1400 sounds kinda like attempting a bluff just to save pillz for more BP. Life occasionally calls you on those. In the bigger picture, it's just another game. It's just another ELO. You're ultimately getting better and having fun along the way, right? That's its own reward.
4/9
Zhudac - Hero English
Friday 16/07/2010, 07:36

Believe me, that happened to me alot... Probably will happen this week too. Although, there's no real point in *barely* making Top100, since the best cards are awarded to higher ranks. Chikko Cr is worth risking for a chance at a Lyse Teria Cr
5/9
100th - Titan English
Friday 16/07/2010, 08:00

Yeh i thought i was making a come back then, made it all the way back to 1366, played RVG Jocker, drew and gained nothing then back to the good old losing streak right back down to 1300
6/9
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 16/07/2010, 12:38

It happens to us all. I don't play as much as I'd like to be able, but as I do put more and more time into Elo I see my record creep up slowly. Keep at it and you'll hit 1400e eventually.

Keep at it still and you might just luck out with a super draw streak that takes you even higher.
7/9
100th - Titan English
Friday 16/07/2010, 13:41

Yeh to be honest i was using Mono La Junta..so i guess 1395 is good considering the competition im up against, I've been looking at your Presets Shadow and your mono Piranas looks really good to be honest, might try that as my next ELO deck.
8/9
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 16/07/2010, 14:17

1395 is good regardless, imo. It's well above average and shows you can handle yourself in Elo.

You'll break 1400e if you keep at it, I've no doubt at all.

And yeh, the mono Piranas deck is very good. It's tricky to play above 1300e though, I find, as you really need to be on the ball with your pill manipulation. One slip up and you're doomed.
9/9
100th - Titan English
Friday 16/07/2010, 14:39

Yeh might take some getting used to, i remember using a Piranas deck with Murphon thinking i can over pill every card without a sweat...soon realised that wasnt the way lol, i just saw that comment about switching Spycee for Tula lol made me laugh abit because i used to use him, you soon realise how pathetic he is...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals