Word game

Word game
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 13:37
soliuz - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Word game
soliuz - Imperator English - Wednesday 05/03/2008, 13:37

Ok well i finally got out of probation in this game and i want to celebrate so heres how it works i put a description of a chracter and if u can guess whose it is u win first one is for a Ashigaru

_ left the _long ago to roam the big, wide world. Since then, _ life has been a series of pointless wanderings and combats but _ never forgotten the clan's teachings. Crushed by the death of his only son, _ decides that his wandering days are over and returns to the only family he knows: _.

_ means i took out some words
« Previous123Next »

2/22
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 15:05

Lihoi Chun left the Golden Mountain Monastery long ago to roam the big, wide world. Since then, his life has been a series of pointless wanderings and combats but he's never forgotten the clan's teachings. Crushed by the death of his only son, Lihoi Chun decides that his wandering days are over and returns to the only family he knows: Fang Pi.
3/22
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 15:06

4/22
Nefram - Imperator - Knights Ressurection Română
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 15:55

Lihoi Chun left the Golden Mountain Monastery long ago to roam the big, wide world. Since then, his life has been a series of pointless wanderings and combats but he's never forgotten the clan's teachings. Crushed by the death of his only son, Lihoi Chun decides that his wandering days are over and returns to the only family he knows: Fang Pi.
5/22
abposse - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 16:01

6/22
abposse - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 16:19

Looks like I'm late, oh well Ashigaru would been useful to add to my collection
7/22
Nefram - Imperator - Knights Ressurection Română
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 16:23

Seems like i wasn't faster to answer first.
8/22
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 16:30

The Three Little Pigs left their Mommy's house long ago to roam the big, wide world. Since then, the three little pigs' life has been a series of pointless wanderings and combats but they have never forgotten the clan's teachings. Crushed by the...
oooops..sorry..wrong story..

congrats to you OUC_PeIN..
9/22
von Hohenheim - Senior English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 16:35

Lihoi Chun, but i think i'm late
10/22
soliuz - Imperator English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 21:18

Yea pien check ur p sales ill b posting anther one up soon

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals