Daily Tournaments

Daily Tournaments
Sunday 12/08/2007, 10:59
EVO-Coda - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Daily Tournaments
EVO-Coda - Imperator English - Sunday 12/08/2007, 10:59

I just don't understand how I win almost every battle, with a low cost deck and end up with half the points of the Leader everytime saving pills while knocking people out. It almost seems as if someone has to lay down with a deck full of 5 stars against a deck full of 2 stars to get the consistent 40-60 point jumps they make upon every refresh. I'm implying something just not sure what. I guess I am saying its one thing to be good, another to be consistently good. Then is a whole different ball of wax to be ridiculously good and make fools of the same people over and over.

2/6
Sunday 12/08/2007, 11:54

Not to point any fingers but isn't the guild fairplays motto to never refuse a challenge, they sure refuse alot during tourneys.
3/6
Sunday 12/08/2007, 12:00

Curious Sven Evo Why it says NO REFUSE when i look at your profile. It seems you are teaching people fairplay but not following it, you always refuse me during tournaments.
4/6
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 12/08/2007, 12:09

How many battles do you play in a tournament? How fast do you play? Also we should also consider that most leaders in daily tournament use EVO. There many other factors.
5/6
Sunday 12/08/2007, 12:14

Perhaps Hiding the names also on the challenges would help remedy this, I see the names of the people I am challenging so others obviously can still control who they are fighting with or refusing. For the people doing the manipulating they don't need guild or level info just the nickname.
6/6
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 12/08/2007, 14:54

No comment,peace my friends.
I just "taught" myself how to do the winning from time to time,i am not cheating(you can even call the mods/admins in the game).Just like a song,has its chords and pluckings,i try to "didscover".I am not a guy who used to copy people's work or strategies.
You said no refuse,of course i am playing evo and at the bio there refuse means no refuse on elo.I knew it from the very first point of this thread was to target my name because i won lots of tournament this week.
PERIOD.I call my friend to close the subject and let him decide if he blacklist you or not.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals