Click here if you forgot your password.

Future CRs tournament

Future CRs tournament
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 11:10
0 Sapo - Veteran Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Future CRs tournament
0 Sapo - Veteran - Piratas do Atlântico - Guilda dePortuguês - Tuesday 28/08/2007, 11:10

Greetings to everyone!it´s my pleasure to announce this friendly tournament that will reward the winner with miss twice,and the runner up with page,booth,soon to be CR

Everyone that wishes to join should:
-Send me a card(any card) at 50 clintz,wich will be returned to the player at 1550 clintz
-Send me the description of the deck that will be used (once you choose your deck,it can only be change at the end of the groups phase)

GAME MODE:
-All tournament matches should be played at the danger zone(just an advice)
-Once the groups are made,every player receive a private message reporting his group opponents deck
-The tournament will be divided into group phase,and afterwards,knockout rounds.During the G.phase only the 1st and 2nd go on to the next phase.During the G.phase scores will follow this: victory =3 pts,draw =1pt,defeat = 0pts.you will always play your opponents twice.
-The battle results are to be sent to me in private messages

DECK RULES:
-no more than 25 stars
-no doubles allowed
-Crs allowed

BANNED CARDS
to ensure more balanced decks and raise the level of competivity,the following cards will be banned - Charlie,Jackie,Lamar,GraksmxxT,Tanaereva,Kenny,Vickie

CHEAT PREVENTION
If your opponent breaks the rules by using cards that weren´t in his submitted deck,you should printscreen,and send it to me.the cheating player will receive 0pts,and you get 3pts

well...that´s all for now.
« Previous123456Next »

11/53
Gus Lee - Titan English
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 17:58

He has the cards an he will host a tourny so tanks
12/53
0 Sapo - Veteran - Piratas do Atlântico - Guilda de Português
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 18:44

I wil explain....it s quite simple....the entry fee of the tournament is 1500 clintz....so what iu guys have to do is to send m a card at 50 clintz(the lowest selling price) and them i sell it back to you at 1550...by doing so iu just paid the entry fee of the tournament
13/53
Tuesday 28/08/2007, 19:00

If anyone else feels the need for me to prove if this tounament is true...i have no problem with that
14/53
- james19_UM - Guru English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 00:02

So, if the player can't sell his/her card cannot play in ur tournament??? gg
15/53
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 01:50

Yes...i can sell the card myself to that player...but that way he will have to pay the entrance fee (1500 clintz) plus the price i bought the card.....for example, i buy i Brutox on the market for 120 clintz for that player,the player will have to pay 120+1500.... of course this option is only for players that can t sell cards,the others can do has i posted. gg
16/53
cjchris - Hero Español
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 03:03

I would like to join
17/53
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 13:38

Ok im in...my most humble apologies Hellvodka, you must understand a few people tried to scam on the english forum so im just paranoid
18/53
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 14:25

That s ok 1f-evo kid...i can understand that...
19/53
SLOB-MJL - Imperator English
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 14:45

Count me in. what dates will the tourne be?
20/53
Wednesday 29/08/2007, 15:41

I can only tell you all the dates when the groups are made....but i believe that in couple day we can start this...just try to join as soon as possible cause when i feel like there´s enough players i will close it the subscriptions

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals