Aveira - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
ELo Gheist deck. What do you think?
Aveira - Master English - Monday 07/06/2010, 07:32

2/9
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 07/06/2010, 13:48

Try this deck this week and you'll soon regret it. Toro and Shakra free = SoA everywhere. Draheera/Platinum/Arkn will be useless with such low power, and Dolly/Z3r0 D34d won't help you win much with such low damage.

Even in non soa weeks, the deck is pretty mediocre, imo.
- Platinum isn't that great - Spiaghi/Lehane splash card would be much better.
- You lack a damage reducer to help activate your two revenge card
- And really, having more than one revenge card probably isn't a good idea.
- Poison cards like Dolly are quite predictable in most situations, imo.
Just a few points you should consider, of course they are just my opinion and yours might, and probably does differ.

3/9
0 Xavi - Titan English
Monday 07/06/2010, 21:49

Although I haven't faced that much SOA this week, Dreheera, Arkn and Platinum = bad news for you if you do run into another GHEIST or Roots deck. There are lots of Bangers out this week as well so your lower powered cards won't be much help
4/9
Aveira - Master English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 03:50

Can someone tell me what cards i should replace and with what? Also i want a solo GHEIST deck.
5/9
D34dM45t3R - Titan - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 04:41

Try this
Wardom
Toro
Methane
Leviatonn
Bristone
Z3r0 D34d
Ludmilla
Arkn
thats should be a little better then what your using now
6/9
Zhudac - Guru English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 06:35

@Hellsing

Um... what's the whole point of going GHEIST-mono if you're not using Draheera? Ludmilla is also IMO worse than Platinum... Platinum can go pill-for-pill with 7-powers, and truly shines when you pit him against another Power-reducing card like Caelus, Oshitsune, Tula, and Trish (although, admittedly, those 2 big power-reducers are gone for this week). seriously though, -3 opp. power min. 1 reduces alot of cards down to nothing; look at some cards like Pam, Arno., making crucial end-game much easier to make. While Z3r0 D34d and Arkn are still superior to Platinum, he's an obvious third choice that is really underrated, IMO. This is my suggestion:

Wardom
Toro
Draheera
Bristone
Leviatonn
Arkn
Z340 D34d
Platinum

or you can just scrap a 5* to make

Toro
Draheera
Anibal
Methane
Bristone
Leviatonn
Ar,
7/9
UM_Fnord - Titan English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 10:00

Just don't play mono GHEIST this week!
8/9
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 10:10

"Um... what's the whole point of going GHEIST-mono if you're not using Draheera (R)?"

Because this week you'll run into a lot of SoA as Shakara is loose. Also, Draheera is new so there might be a lot of GHEIST around too.

SoA bonus /kills/ Draheera.

I wouldn't recommend using her this week.
9/9
Zhudac - Guru English
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 16:16

Ah, but 1/2 the GHEIST are worthless without their abilities... Draheera is just one of many. Her potency when not facing SoA is what makes mono-GHEIST viable; you are not going to sacrifice anything by using Draheera in Mono-GHEIST, yet have much to gain.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals