With that in mind
I will go
- hes actually stronger against the All Stars
goes to 3 he goes to 5 and yes dreens opponent could be 4 but 4 is still higher than 3 and someone said that a difference of 1 or 2 power actually becomes less important at higher powers wether this is true or not.. against soa he is a much stronger wall against sob he beats 6 powered cards, so does Dreen
, he ties with 7 powered cards so does Dreen
he gets beat slighly by 8 powered cards, I think we may have been overlooking this dude yes in many other decks I would take the solid 3 damage but in this one I want to just cause my opponent hassle!
- I like that I can have a counter to Roots
- Her 8 power is good for Roots
, great against all stops, damage reduce against clans with pesky bonuses, and just give you a bit of control over what options your opponent does next
- Has soa this dude is in place of ottakool as you suggested and he can do 6 damage (effectively) sob dosent slow him much and soa dosent either as 7 power is reasonable
- 6/2 sob, with + 2 life - I wish this 2 star had 1 more power but sob can give him a chance against many foes and if hes teamed up with Gibson
, well your opponent loses 1/2 their bonuses, they cant win both those rounds surely?