Original allstars with Pussycats deck
Monday 05/07/2010, 23:19
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Original allstars with pussycats deck
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of AssassinsEnglish - Monday 05/07/2010, 23:19

deleted

Hey advise required on this deck, Marina and Striker are both banned, I like davinas solidness and she is equal with rob verus caleus and her higher power lets her match up better vs attack manipulators, yes there are cards like Muze and Betty and Jessie but they are shaky, its a pitty though that I cant fit in Stacey. Besides Marina is mabye a little too samy why have her when Ella or Charlie can do the job ( I prefer claras sob though). Advice would be good, but like shadow council said cards like Kang can be better than robb in certain situations, have alexi with soa and the 2 star sob card gives options.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 13:09

Edit totally new look to my deck check it out please and see what you think of it!

deleted
3/11
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 14:16

After playing with the deck I discovered that the weakest draw is a bit weaker than on paper and the strongest draw is good but I just need to keep playing with it to get used to it, however Gwen seems a little bit of a libaility for that reason I am replacing her with Brittany (some would prefer Feelyn but I have came round to thinking that in a deck with allstars we need some attack manipulation to vary it up) and replace kahn with either the damage reducing Ashley or the Sheer power of Stacey who is a great 8/2 against sob or a great virtual 8/2 against soa when she goes up against the montans her virtual power may finally be enougth to defeat them and stop a key card in its tracks.
4/11
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 15:52

The change of Gwen to britanny helped but I found ellas damage reduction with a min 4 to be to high to reduce properly and then I was getting lots of sobs severely weakning ela, so I used Ashley for alexi instead, allowing Baby Q to be drafted in as well, the deck now has a more balanced feel to it, although the weakest 3-1 draw with 4 2 stars is kind of crappy but having 2 or 3 2 stars with the stronger cards is quite ok because the abilities now have more synergy.

deleted
5/11
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 10:04

Your deck sucks seriously, you spent your clintz in not fully envolved cards and you think you are going to win, when all the other cards in your deck aren't the first choice for their stars?

Firstly , swap Essie to Alexei/Striker/Marina. This way you won't spent money to keep the deck at 25 stars.

Then, swap one of either Ashley/ceasar to Jessie.
or
Upgrade Ashley to robb, ceasar to Randy. Kang and Davina are also good in weeks with soa.

Then downgrade Baby Q to Wanda and change Emma to Louise/ Charlie or even Clara .

Never forget to get Yayoi : she is a must.

This will make a way better deck in my eyes.
6/11
Le Kaiszer - Guru English
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 13:21

I'd love to have you as an opponent
7/11
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 15:12

Lol look who is talking
8/11
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 16:09

Seriously I had Brittany and Essie and casere and Stacey vs an allstars deck of robb, Randy Stacey and eryton, guess who won? Caser ( with soa ) and Stacey (+2 power and -2 power) beat robb and Randy on head to head, do the math!
9/11
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 16:36

Also the technequie of using unevolved cards is quite prevelanent, and Essie is better pound for pound (clintz for clintz) at 4 stars than at 5.
10/11
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 17:59

deleted

Hi I took on board your ideas but for me to get Yayoi I need a 1 star Wanda and theirs none on the market

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals