Pill manipulation in new elo
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 21:41
HighFidelity - Legend Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Pill manipulation in new elo
HighFidelity - Legend - Open CasketDeutsch - Tuesday 10/08/2010, 21:41

New Elo Pill Manip~

i tried to make a pill manipulation deck with the new bans, please rate and comment.

and also: many of the new bans did hit pill manipulation (especially in Piranas). do you think this was done un purpose to enforce Vortex in elo?

2/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 23:22

I don't think the bans were made to enhance Vortex, just to stop the most obvious builds/clans being dominant.

I like the idea of your deck, not sure why it's in minus figures.

however, I still think the very best pill manipulation is mono Piranas. Their SoB shuts down SoA clan bonuses and Vortex, which gives them an edge over other clan's pill manipulators.
3/4
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 23:53

That's true, but i wanted to try out the junta pill manipulation cards. and as Naginata takes quite a bunch of stars i thought Junkz would be better because they have more low star pill manipulation cards left. Piranas right now pretty much have only Hawkins Noel, Selma and Katan. and Selma and Katan are pretty hard to squeeze in with a 5 star already being there. Also i prefer to ahve a balanced starcount rather than many high and low star cards.
4/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 03:12

Andsom = > Katan for the new elo, imo.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals