Is the ELO the most mysterious secret of Urban Rivals

Monday 03/03/2008, 10:12
Lev Trotskiy - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Lev Trotskiy - Veteran English - Monday 03/03/2008, 10:12

I found very few or almost no answer to most of questions related to ELO.

Site moderators are such lazy flies ...

I need answers or link to next subjects:
How to know if ELO tournament is active?
Where is the ELO battle taking place? In any room where ELO deck is accepted or only in ELO rooms?
If I play in ELO room during non-tournament time is it ELO battle (sometimes my ELO level doesn't change at all)?
« Previous12Next »

2/11
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/03/2008, 10:40

1)ELO tournament are always available as long as you're deck is ELO and you are playing in an ELO room. Once there was an option to turn off ELO but I'm not sure if it is still around.
2)Battle only takes place in ELO room.
3)ELO Tournament last for one whole week. What you mean by tournament time is for daily tournaments.

They are not lazy, sure there are some things not explained clearly. And reading the game rules and trying to understand it will sure help.
3/11
Geforcer - Guru English
Monday 03/03/2008, 10:43

ELO is ALWAYS active.
ELO battles are taking place only in ELO rooms.
You should try refreshing the web page.
4/11
Louschen - Imperator - Knights Ressurection English
Monday 03/03/2008, 10:50

The ELO tournament is always active!
ELO battles taking place in next rooms>>> ELO Battles and
ELO Battles(no random)
ELO is change if play in non-tournament time....
enjoy!
5/11
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 03/03/2008, 10:56

Just read the game's rules..it's all there..
6/11
LoD Titan-AH - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Monday 03/03/2008, 11:08

Elo tournements run thw whole week from sunday about 2am (gmt - 1) till sunday 12am (gmt -1)
Thet are active the whole time and interlink with the other daily tournements. Elo battles only count in the Elo Rooms. Even when you play non-tournement times the score count towards your elo pcing for the week. For a calculation on evo value use this link http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=elo.
7/11
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/03/2008, 11:51

As ground zero said.... please read the game's rules, it's clearly explained there, and then post questions only regarding to what you didn't understood....

http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=elo
8/11
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Monday 03/03/2008, 13:35

Agreed. Perhaps if you spent more time looking at the site instead of bashing the moderators you would have found the info you required and would have been able to easily.

I know when *I* started playing the game i looked at every page and read through a whole lot of the forums. I learned everything I needed to know and was able to compete fairly quickly.
9/11
MysticaLMoveR - Guru - girls palace English
Monday 03/03/2008, 14:49

I don't get how to play elo
10/11
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 15:41

Elo is playing the game just like normal but your deck has limitation. It can not have over 25 stars and it can't have doubles of any card. On top of that there are certain cards that have a pill with an X through it. These are known as ELO banned cards. They can not be in your deck.

That is how you play ELO to put it in basic terms.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals