Tournaments at a better time for people in different time zones

Sunday 16/07/2006, 03:57
xylitolian09 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
xylitolian09 - Master English - Sunday 16/07/2006, 03:57

Is it possible to have a tournament at a better time for those of us who aren't in France or where ever the time that is used is? I ask this because here in australia the tournaments happen at 2am - 3.30am 6am and something like 9 or 10 am. Most of us are asleep at 2am and at 6am we are either getting ready for work or school and the other one well work and school again.
Could we get a tournament for around the 18:00 time slot (Australian time) and another for a different time slot, maybe part of america or one of the Pacific regions.
Personally I thik it is really unfair to have all the tournaments at times that are best suited to the French or whatever region the tournament times are for.

Come on give everyone a fair go at getting some BIG wins of CLINTZ!!!!!!!!!!

2/3
debrik - Novice Português
Friday 21/07/2006, 15:00

I agree whithe you there should be athor time for tournaments like 13h00 GMT 1 or 09h00 GMT 1

sow that player of the rest of the wold could have some tournaments to play whithot geting rely tierd
or if the plan is having onli 3 tournamenst a day then maybe coul be more time elaps on the tournaments
3/3
Sorciere - Guru - witchy_missy's Guild English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 10:57

Yet to play in an online game which allows any slack for players in other time zones. Would be a refreshing change.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals