This week in elo: June 20th-26th.

Sunday 20/06/2010, 20:25
LoA-Heitah - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
LoA-Heitah - Senior English - Sunday 20/06/2010, 20:25

Bans this week: Caelus, Morphun, Shakra, Hugo, Oshitsune, Toro, Marina.

That means you can play: Ghumbo, Striker, Slyth, and Sledg.
« Previous12Next »

11/15
0 jismark-UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 14:42

animal torrent!XD

so far so good!
12/15
XC Bangor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 15:17

Http://powerelo.altervista.org/Ranking.html
13/15
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 14:32

Ulu Watu could you explain how they do well as I thought they were all a bit pants? Uppers and montans and sentinels etc eat them alive all you need is 7 power cards versus 10 power cards and its a fair fight.
14/15
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 14:46

Azegoth is a good card like them like that, piranahs and Nightmare have the best bonus in the game and force your opponent to either have a ton of cards with the ability sob or to have a ton of cards with the ability soa and if they are soa then they need to be at least 6 power prefererably over 7.
15/15
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 15:00

Thats a good deck and proves my point about Skeelz being hard to beat but you if you use slyth on the final turn, not so good. The cards are overall of a higher power than I can afford but thats the direction my deck is going in too as it at least makes your opponent work to get the damage in but similar to my deck it can throw up hands with very little damage plus the card with +12 support attack unless it is played on the counter attack will be better by many montans/Uppers with the same or 1 less/more power who also have additional attack or power manipulation abilities. It is fairly resistant deck to all stops though, except sylth. Plus if you play silith most would play soa card now I see this as "drawing an soa card" allowing you through in some other way, if you get the card with confidence and the card with revenge great synergy allowing you to open with a either a bluff or a 3 or 4 pill opening if you win you get some damage in and you can play that confidence card if you lose well your opoonent will probably be at a pill disadvantage or often at best only 1 pill better of than you and your revenge card now comes into its own. Nice ideas but like mine could do with some real expert advice from the very best to make it better, like mine could do with speniding more on it.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals