HOW TO BEAT GHEIST???

HOW TO BEAT GHEIST???
Sunday 20/06/2010, 22:56
slimmers - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
HOW TO BEAT GHEIST???
slimmers - Titan - DrunkersEnglish - Sunday 20/06/2010, 22:56

I do not have GHEIST myself, but it is a little bit weird to play almost every second third game vs GHEIST. And there is a problem. I think GHEIST is really owerpowered. when with all other clans i can win like 50% vs GHEIST like 10% if i will be lucky enough.
« Previous123Next »

11/23
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 03:40

Rescue sucks against GHEIST, unless you put 3 stop cards on it. They rely too much on bonus and ability to do well
12/23
0 Censored - Novice English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 04:17

Roots lol
13/23
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 11:51

ERrr dudes ur forgettin teh anti-ghiest clan itself.....Skeelz
they hav no problem destroin the Skeelz after all thas wat they were made for.
Oh and if ppl read this and go but but Rolph and Toro can take them down....ummm hello thas 2 cards and ur forgettin Sandro/Corvus/Chiara/Caelus who jus tear those cards apart

Oh and the ultimate anti-ghiest deck is a combo of Skeelz and Roots. i dun think i ever lost to a ghiest deck wen usin that combo (and yes i faced a crap load of ghiest decks)
14/23
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Friday 25/06/2010, 11:47

GHEIST is overpowered because were as Skeelz has protection abiltiy as a bonus at least your ability is protected also unless they have a low powered all stop card, the sob clans can be defeated by higher power and a few cards wiith the abilty sob and drs in your hand. GHEIST can have their ability against most clans and yet you cant have yours! I find GHEIST are stronger than the equivalent Roots cards, I am not to sure why, the Roots seem to have poorer abilities.
15/23
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 25/06/2010, 12:10

GHESIT are in no way OP.

Roots abilities may not be as obviously intimidating, but they have a higher overall average power. most of they're main cards are 7-8 while GHEIST's are mostly 6.

in a straight up battle between the two clans, Roots tear GHEIST a new one as abilities mean jack in the face of both clan's SoA bonuses.

Clans such as All Stars and Bangers give GHEIST a lot of trouble with their bonuses.
Skeelz can overpower with their plethora of 8 powered cards and great abilities.
Piranas and Nightmare shut down the SoA advantage and can stand toe to toe with their pill manipulation and attack/power manipulation respectively.

There are many ways to deal with the clan, and while they're a popular meta game choice, they're not OP in the slightest.
16/23
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 25/06/2010, 12:29

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up, let me tell you something:

GHEIST is powerless against clans like Piranas, Nightmare, Skeelz, etc. I am a GHEIST player, so I know.

Second, most of the good cards are expensive, so I doubt you're fighting XU52, Wardom, Draheera, and Toro.

Third, GHEIST, like many other clans, have their faults. Also, just so you know, GHEIST players are pretty intelligent, just letting you know not to overpill against us, okay? So in no way are they powerful. If you want to overpowered, look up Bangers please.
17/23
Zee Deveel - Master English
Friday 25/06/2010, 15:28

If GHEIST are so overpowered for you, why not just use them?
GHEIST may be weak against Piranas and Nightmare but remember they have the great all stop Leviatonn that. Another solution to the Piranas/Nightmare problem is to just use GHEIST and Nightmare/Piranas side bye side. I wouldn't give this advice(since it might come back and bite me) if i wasn't bored. So use my advice or don't.
^haha "intelligent"^
18/23
Zhudac - Guru English
Friday 25/06/2010, 22:14

@Divine Cr

I have to disagree with your saying that GHEIST is "powerless" against some clans. When I lose, I lose to players, not clans. This week, I'm using mono-GHEIST and still, like every other week, have a score slightly above 1300. It's not because of the fact I'm using GHEIST that my score is like that. It's just who I am; I can't get 1400 however hard I try, and I move to 1300 quickly. Bangers is also DEFINITELY not OP. I haven't seen a good Bangers player in forever; I sold them few weeks after I bought them because they weren't too useful. Also, most people outside of the level-restricted noob rooms use the best available cards. Don't think you're going to face cards along the line of Darth or Lilith. In most games, all you're going to be seeing is cards like Leviatonn, Wardom, Rolph, Toro, Z3r0 D34d, etc (that's true for any clan. Who uses Junkz without Rowdy and Gil, or Nightmare without the 4* staples/Ghumbo?)
19/23
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 15:15

Dude, my deck has Wardom, Arkn, Rolph, etc. Don't think I use those other crappy cards, okay?

Bangers are very powerful, more so than Ulu Watu, simply because they have more damage capabilities.

And what I meant was that there's no way you're going to fight those over-powered cards in every game because #1 Star Count, #2 Some of them are banned for the week.

And whatever gave you the idea I use those crappy cards? If any of them, I'd use Platinum at least.
20/23
Zee Deveel - Master English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 17:46

Lol. again intelligent

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals