4 messages
Is this actually a good deck??
-UnXpecTaZzZ- - Hero - TrAitorzZzEnglish - Wednesday 23/06/2010, 11:40

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1339294&list

It's not the best in my opinion but i think it will be fenomal in elo or t1

2/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 14:12

I don't think the current Vortex cards make for a great half. These new decks are all extremely overrated, imo.

They're decent, certainly playable, but the fuss that's being made about them doesn't reflect the actual potential of the cards.

Piranas make one of the best combinations, and this version is one of the better presets, but we're going to have to wait to see the clan's full potential and, in turn, the kind of decks that will really shine.
3/4
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 15:25

Unoposed are they not good for 1 pill blufs? or zero pill? and I dont really get the system but I know if you have 6 pills total then you would get 4 back thats pritty overpowered because you can put on 8 and get 5 back? so your opponent loses and you have apill advantage?
4/4
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Wednesday 23/06/2010, 16:20

You only get your pillz back if you lose, it takes some savvy to make the best of that, since a smart opponent might not pill and let you waste your eight pillz.
And yes one pill bluffs, and third round gambles are where the Vortex clan really shines.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals