Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help with Pillz Manipulation Deck. +Leader and maybe some Junkz?

Friday 25/06/2010, 15:39
yugirival - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning GambitEnglish - Friday 25/06/2010, 15:39

I have Eklore in this deck since Morphun is ELO banned. And I'm wondering if I should replace Tyd with Gil from the Junkz. (PS: This is a Piranas Deck). Or maybe I can replace either Ulrich or Taljion.
this Pillz deck contains: Tula, Hawkins, Eklore, Scubb, Smokey Cr, Tyd, Ulrich, and Taljion.
tell me which to rid of and what to replace it.

2/5
Defocus - Senior English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 02:05

Personally, i'd put something heavy in for Tyd like Deadeye or Zeke..
but if you really want more manip i'd go with Tremorh.
3/5
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 26/06/2010, 11:27

Tyd is a much better card than both of those you suggested. he's an 8/4 wall with SoB that doesn't care about SoA. He's easily one of the best 3* cards in the game, and is a the absolute perfect counter for too many cards to be ignored.

Do not bring in Gil. Her lack of SoB will make her far too vulnerable to SoA, and she'll be extremely weak in comparison to any Piranas card you could use.

Eklore doesn't make much sense to me. She weakens Taljion and unless you use Scubb early on, him too.

Replace Eklore with Selma or Dalhia and you'll have a MUCH stronger deck.

Hugo would make a lot more sense than Eklore, too. While Scubb looses 1 pill, he buffs the entire clan's attack and gives Taljion a monstrous + 15.

Dalhia/Slema
Scubb
Smokey Cr
Tyd
Ulrich
Taljion
Hawkins
Tula

The best you can get without Morphun, and even then I'd still consider pure mono as that blanket of SoB can be devastating with Pill manipulation.
4/5
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Thursday 01/07/2010, 04:31

Try Eyrik instead of Eklore. I find that his 8 power is great to have, so he is a usable card. And his power makes it easier for you to manipulate pills. I would go with Kristin or Sting instead of Scubb, since 6 power is too weak, even with +3/4 pills. It makes your deck a bit more solid too.
5/5
rejoin - Guru - DUNYAP-U-B-DRAGONSB-H_A_K_A_N Deutsch
Thursday 01/07/2010, 15:17

Scubb is a scary card, but hes better off in mono i guess... Katan might turn out more usefull if u got a Leader in.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals