Lv. 5 Avola
Lv. 4 Rosa
Lv. 3 Mona
Lv. 3 Sharon
Lv. 3 Ottavia
Lv. 3 Oscar
Lv. 2 Prince Jr
Lv. 2 Filomena

I just finish making this deck yesterday and i'm been trying Elo, however i can seems to pass 1077 (trying to get to 1100 for the mission), whenever i get to 1077, i get kick back to 1000 or lower.

it is my deck or it is my skill? if it is my deck, any fix recomanded? if it is my skill, then any advice?

2/3
UM-omom - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 04/07/2010, 16:39

I'm not good giving advices but i think this link will help you:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/list.php#state%280,20,date,desc,all,0,0,0,0,0%29
It shows different variety of decks, and if you want to focus to Montana, just sort them to Montana clan
3/3
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Sunday 04/07/2010, 17:11

Fabio or Enzo instead of Avola, Edd instead of rossa, Spiaghi for fiolomania - you lack a dr in that deck sob from edd is very usefull and fabios power reduction or enzos sheer power give you the edge but even so that deck should be able to get over 1100 but probably not by much, you should try my montan/Junkz preset it works ok (but the pros will tell you you need a deck capable of geting over 1300!) Right now I am trying tons of ideas out and letting all the opinons I get from people and my own play experience mold my decks.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals