New to Elo and need help hitting a good rating

Saturday 14/08/2010, 05:14
Atrimis - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Atrimis - Veteran English - Saturday 14/08/2010, 05:14

Alright, so I joined a long time ago, got sucked in by other games, and have returned to UR. My question is this: What are some good introductory clans for elo mode? I'm not looking to break any records, but I've herd that maintaining a good 1300 rating is profitable and the most rewarding for your time.

At the moment I have an influx of Sakrohm, Roots, Junkz, and Nightmare clan cards, but I am willing to aquire other cards that will help me reach my 1300 goal.
« Previous12Next »

3/15
Saturday 14/08/2010, 06:42

I've read that, and sadly it does not help me out with deck construction. That is my true issue. I don't know if I have bad cards, or if I'm just not playing them right.
4/15
Saturday 14/08/2010, 07:09

5/15
0 Braxter - Titan English
Saturday 14/08/2010, 08:52

Well buddy no offence but your only level 16 and will probably need alot more experience before you're ready to hit the 1300 elo Mark but maybe im wrong and you're like a UR prodigy or something but if your not don't feelbad because most people don't hit the 1300 Mark til their lvl 30's or 40's anyways.. it just takes time to get a handle on this game and how people operate
6/15
Hfs86 - Imperator English
Saturday 14/08/2010, 14:23

ELO is realy strategy based imho, it really depends on how much thinking you do, level doesnt really matter here
7/15
Saturday 14/08/2010, 17:11

I wouldn't say prodigy, but I've played card games for as long as I can remember. The basics are still the same. I find I have alot of trouble with getting too many low cards. Often when I get Kawan or Willy I can win, but it's harder to 9 hit with those, and still get the remaining 3 damage needed. Even worse, I'm running into a lot of Jungo and Vortex decks, so my 9 damage is being mitigated by increased health, or my remaining 4 pills are overwhelmed by 14-16 pill returns.

Any thoughts? Should I change one of my clans?
8/15
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 14/08/2010, 17:16

You probably know all of this, but it might be worth a read: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1200173&subject_page=0

And yeh, as the others said, just keep at it. You'll get better in time.
9/15
LB_Un67 - Imperator English
Saturday 14/08/2010, 19:23

Also, don't open with too many pillz. Try to learn how to manage them better and bluff, one well timed bluff is all you need to win at times.
10/15
Firefighter_X - Legend English
Saturday 14/08/2010, 23:36

I've only been playing for 2 weeks and I piloted a mono La Junta to 1310ish... Is that good?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals