Freaks / Roots? (Help)

Freaks / Roots? (Help)
Sunday 15/08/2010, 18:48
DiversityRA - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Freaks / Roots? (Help)
DiversityRA - Veteran - Morocco the beautifulEnglish - Sunday 15/08/2010, 18:48

Ok I made this deck for elo and so far its not really working (remaining under 1200). I'm 100% sure I should change the cards (Lou for instance needs to go, maybe for Ojibway or someone, no matter how much i love her and seriously I'm going to need Olga ), but I'm slightly low on cash and I don't want to screw up and buy people that will work even worse.

Surprisingly when i tried out the deck in T1 after mass frustration of getting to like 1150 and sinking down to 1060, it worked really well, and i won a little more than 2/3 of my matches, mostly with around 2 - 4 pillz leftover. Im assuming this is because the people arent getting filtered out the more you win. Anyway i think i'll keep it for that.

Also this probly isn't related, but i saw it a lot, and i looked for what it could mean, and couldn't find it. What does to 'splash' a card mean?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1447526
« Previous12Next »

2/14
LB_Un67 - Imperator English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 19:02

I've had a degree of success with this deck, and it always got me to 1200 fairly consistently:

Bluff and Double Bluff
3/14
kurppi8843 - Novice English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 19:08

Only that it can't be used anymore. Why do people post decks with banned cards?
4/14
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 15/08/2010, 19:10

Resistance Is Character-Forming

As the Freaks are weak Vs Soa, I kept them all above 7 power.
5/14
DiversityRA - Veteran - Morocco the beautiful English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 19:14

Thanks looks pretty good except i need to change noodile and Yookie
6/14
LB_Un67 - Imperator English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 19:29

@thoqqu I'm just giving him an idea, sheesh. Yookie should be free next week, Noodile can be switched to Jeena.
7/14
Sunday 15/08/2010, 19:46

Thanks for the deck shadowcouncil, i just cant afford Arno but if i run into 5k i'll try it lol
8/14
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 20:05

Yup Lou needs to go

Bogdan Grudj Olga Esmeralda/Hula/Harleen is a great 14 star half deck for Freaks

Yookie Rico Noodile Arno would be your Roots half at 11 stars

with Noodile banned.... swith her to Jeena and Arno becomes Jeto.

enjoy
9/14
Sunday 15/08/2010, 23:26

Thanks
10/14
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Monday 16/08/2010, 00:22

I would definitely recommend the deck wastefotime posted. I used a deck along those lines a ways back and it was able to more or less stay above 1300 (though it was a particularly good week for that deck).

If you have Hula I would recommend trying her next week since there might be a LOT of Piranhas and Nightmare next week with Hawkins and Oshitsune lose.

Also, splashing a card is when you put in a card that isn't part of any of the clans in the deck. For example, if you replaced Rico with Chiara then Chiara would be considered a splash card.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals