WHERE IS MY FIVE STAR

WHERE IS MY FIVE STAR
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 21:32
GRIM D16 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
WHERE IS MY FIVE STAR
GRIM D16 - Titan English - Wednesday 15/09/2010, 21:32

Just played 23 battles in a row, 16 hands I had a 3 star and three 2 star cards, hard to pull off a win when the opponent has at least one 5 star and one to two 4 star card on the draw.
All 7 other battles I got one 4 star and rest either 2 stars or a 3 star with two 2 stars.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1391706
Now I remember why I put four 4 stars in a deck instead of a 5 star card!
This isn't the first time this has happened to me, whenever I build a deck with a 5 star card in it, the 5 star comes up so rarely that I might as well build an all 2 star deck.
I think the UR gods hate me for some reason.
Always putting me up against 5,4,3,4 deck when mine is 2,2,2,3 or 2,3,2,3 . (balance?)

2/3
URHunter - Titan English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 10:47

With so many players playing so many games a day, it is inevitable that someone gets a run of bad luck.
3/3
redeemeraz - Veteran English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 18:51

I think your depending to much on Cliff. Ive had alot of success with my current deck, that also has Cliff, but I have some harder hitters then you for a total of 36 damage possible. So even without Cliff, I have options for 2HKOs

Cliffs 2HKO
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1505185

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals