A little help, please? D:

Thursday 16/09/2010, 20:00
bulbulita - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
bulbulita - Novice English - Thursday 16/09/2010, 20:00

I'm kinda confused with this deck. I want to replace Rubie with Oxen but I'll have 2 starters with -life and high minimum (Phyllis and Oxen).

2/6
Kantimplora - Legend English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 20:31

What deck????
4/6
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 21:00

Base your decision on which one to play first by looking at your opponents deck. If it is something like GHEIST/Roots then play Phyllis first because her sob will get her ability through.

In other situations go with Oxen since he has the higher minimum and keeps Phyllis relevent to the match as she will still get some damage in later on if it is required.
5/6
Isidro Rivas - Senior English
Friday 17/09/2010, 01:30

Not so high minimum. And if you have in your hand any other of this 4 cards: Oshitsune, Pan, Dorian or Nellie, the "high" minimum won't have any relevance. And you wil have lots of possibilities of bluffing or not with your starters depending on your opponent's hand. I consider that putting Oxen instead of Rubie is not a bad chance. Try the 2 options and choose.
6/6
Lunien - Guru English
Friday 17/09/2010, 07:19

Take out Phyllis, put in Eadh, problem solved..I like Eadh more than Phyllis

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals