SOB takes a back seat

SOB takes a back seat
Monday 04/10/2010, 13:25
WP_Bauldy - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
SOB takes a back seat
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War PartyEnglish - Monday 04/10/2010, 13:25

My personal opinion is SOB and SOA might have to take the week off.

So just to take full advantage i created this.

Blood Rave
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Endymio_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 04/10/2010, 16:36

Just outa curiosity, and I am genuinely interested, why don't you think Piranas are viable this week?
3/16
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Monday 04/10/2010, 17:02

I think all decks are viable this week all you need to do is alter them but they won't be at full strength, there is a reason why Piranas tend to skip most of the weekly bans and the reason is nobody really cares about them. I certainly smile whenever i come up against them because i find them easily beaten. If you need proof look at last week when everyone went for Nightmare half and mono when SOB was the in thing and i never faced a pirana deck once.
4/16
mr g(x) - Imperator English
Monday 04/10/2010, 18:58

Noob..Piranas was second to top last week
5/16
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 04/10/2010, 19:16

Piranas are at full strength.

GHEIST are still very strong.

Here's a combination of both to prove you wrong!

( a poem, too! )

The Drowning Waves
6/16
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 04/10/2010, 19:26

I'd be very careful about underestimating the Piranas. They tend to slip under everyone's radar, but in the hands of a good player they're pretty rough to beat.
7/16
Monday 04/10/2010, 19:49

Piranas are always near enough full strength because there is never any reason to ban them. They did get a boost when Ulrich and Raeth came in. I just don't think it is enough.

As for GHEIST they will make half decks this week so yes they will have a small threat but compared to normal it is nothing to be worried about.

Roots......Lou, Yookie, Arno, Rico and noodile all out they are screwed this week.

@mr g(x)_GK I have no doubt there are people who can take Piranas a long way same with Freaks and Fang Pi Clang yet the majority of people won't even look at those clans when deck building but they don't trouble me in the slightest, i don't rate them as a clan at all and that was my only point.

@Fearless Fox Overall a nice deck and i mean that but in order to 2hitko you will always need either Methane or Selma in your hand. If it's Methane then your fine, Selma .....easily damage reduced so the oppertunity to 2hitko comes down to getting Methane in your hand really.
8/16
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 04/10/2010, 21:23

Since when is 2hitKo any kind of need in Elo. The various 2hits are simply a bonus of the overall synergy, not the focus of the deck entirely.

And besides, you don't need those two cards as you can fury two hit with so many of them too.
9/16
Monday 04/10/2010, 21:57

I would of agreed with you up until about 6 months ago. Since then i noticed the complex of the game has changed and 2hitko seems to be dominating elo. Examples are easy to spot because people are trying to pack as many 5 star cards as they can into a deck. I haven't seen so many decks in this game containing more than 1 5 star than there have been in the past few months. Other examples can be shown by the latest clan releases. Vortex have become a 2hitko elo clan because everyone raves about the C Wing Dregn combination. Skeelz are all about the 2hitko with the release of Eloxia to acompany Jay. Uppers have always been about it with all there 6 damage 3 stars and 4 stars. Even Piranas have it there with the release of Pesth he can hit 6 damage and inflict poison min 0 so when you hit them with a 5 damage card in the next round they are dead or dying because if you have won the first 2 rounds in that situation then they will be dead before they can hit back unless they can 1hitko and that is very unlikely.

On the otherside yes elo is still about skill and alot of battles will still go the 4 rounds and it will always be that way but i think the skill is now put into pilling right and building the correct to make that 2hitko and if that doesn't work more often than not your opponent is stuck for ideas in the 3rd ....sort of a damned if they do damned if they don't situation if you get my meaning.
10/16
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 00:33

Actually, Piranas were all over ELO last week, and they still are.
I wanna see less SoA and SoB though. They make the game really boring >

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals