Dregn Decks

Dregn Decks
Friday 08/10/2010, 05:12
Somedutch - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Dregn Decks
Somedutch - Guru English - Friday 08/10/2010, 05:12

So how is everyone using Dregn in their decks? I'm actually surprised that he hasn't been banned yet considering all the THKO options he brings to half decks. I've used two decks with him in it and both have helped improve my game significantly.

The Nightmare's Beginning
and
Toying Around

Those are the decks I use, so what about everyone else? I'm curious to see all the different options out there.
« Previous12Next »

2/14
HiFromBuddha - Guru English
Friday 08/10/2010, 07:34

A Minor Variation

Made by my good friend argos.
3/14
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/10/2010, 18:02

He hasn't been banned yet because stop oppoents ability kills him.
4/14
rangerbob - Imperator English
Friday 08/10/2010, 20:37

Olfgn is really good as well. he can gap 10 by default or gap 14 with fury if you call their bluff. And if it doesn't work you get 2/3s of those back. I've playing Dregn for a while I found olfgn to be better overall.
5/14
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 08/10/2010, 21:59

I have got to disagree
before i was rubbish on elo 1170 was about my max

since i got Dregn in a few fights iv earned 1200 and will get more soon

Vortex needed a High damage Dregn is the man
its also fun when your opps think your bluffing and while you full pill they 2 pill and loose!

Dregn is also a beast with
C Wing and Dagg
6/14
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Friday 08/10/2010, 23:58

I dont own any of these so making this deck would thereby be impossible, but someone should try:
Dregn, C Wing, Neloe, Deea, Eloxia, Redra, Cley, Praxie (Id say Chiara, but she's always ELO banned). Poison min zero is so deceptive haha. Your worst draw is probably C Wing, Neloe, Praxie and Redra, which is still pretty decent so long as you win with Praxie.
7/14
Somedutch - Guru English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 00:11

I tried Oflgn as well, and really both of the Vortex 5*s are good. Really it's more just comes down to play style for which one is a better pick for a person.
8/14
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 00:19

Got a reference in here.
9/14
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Saturday 09/10/2010, 02:12

Dergn + C Wing, Exloria and Orlok, if u could get tht in a hand = sure win if the opp isn't using GHEIST (i don't say Roots cuz they been much killed last weeks)
10/14
Shakz_95 - Senior English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 11:32

Can some1 tell me how to use this deck?

deleted

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals