Even attack battles

Even attack battles
Sunday 10/10/2010, 16:13
rangerbob - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Even attack battles
rangerbob - Imperator English - Sunday 10/10/2010, 16:13

So... Does the Leader seem to always lose even attack battles? I've lost 11/12 even attack fights now. (I started copying them down after I lost 4 in a row).

2/7
GWN BeanPaste - Imperator - Great White North English
Sunday 10/10/2010, 18:02

If the attack of the two cards are the same, then the winner is the card with fewer stars, if the stars are even then the attacker wins. So yes leaders will almost always lose even attack battles since they are 5 stars.
In fact the only even attack battle they will win is if the defender is also a 5 star.
3/7
IM _Miterman - Senior
Sunday 10/10/2010, 18:42

I works like this(If your in no random)
1)Highest Atk.
2)Lower number of stars
3)Random
4/7
Lionsprey - Guru English
Sunday 10/10/2010, 19:01

In even attack battles higher stars always lose and since leaders are all high stars. yeah they tend to lose
5/7
FestiveNapkins - Hero English
Sunday 10/10/2010, 19:09

Whoever has the least stars wins an even attack battle (or if they have the same amount of stars, the one who went first wins).
6/7
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Sunday 10/10/2010, 19:22

In the event of equal attacks in a non random room, the player controlling the lower level character wins the round. If both the characters are at the same level, then the player controlling the attacking character wins.

there is a FAQ section in the Game Rules. use it.
7/7
floydrehn - Imperator - aussie battler's English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 11:13

Thank you this is the best i thought it was based on clans

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals