Tsubame Ban?

Tsubame Ban?
Sunday 14/11/2010, 04:07
Lunien - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Tsubame Ban?
Lunien - Guru English - Sunday 14/11/2010, 04:07

Anyone thinks this will happen? 7/7 base stats (not to mention +2 damage bonus) with the Vortex bonus as an ability is pretty insane, given how SoA decks are getting hit hard in ELO. Just throwing this out for discussion
« Previous12Next »

2/18
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 08:26

I am going to guess no. Mainly because I don't recall seeing Dregn being banned that much so far and I don't see her being significantly superior to him. Dregn also has C Wing in his clan which also helps him a lot.
3/18
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 10:27

Dregn didn't get banned because he never appeared on the format election page. If he did, he'd get a ban. I think the same way of Tsubame. She won't appear there in the near future, though, because she's new and not many people have her yet.
I find her better than Dregn. Her damage isn't crippled by SoA, she doesn't need the bonus (so is better in halves). C Wing doesn't matter at all, you can use her in a halfdeck with any defeat: - life and she can ko with all of them (even Embolt). Plus, she has Chan on her clan, a 10 power card that 2hkos with her. Dregn doesn't have that.
4/18
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 10:28

Dregn = 8/8 virtually
Tsubame = 7/9 virtually, add Timber and fury for a 1hko

9 damage is easier to kill by
5/18
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 11:41

Shes not Gonna Get a BAN. Why? Because......

1. Kerozin.
2. SOA will always be a there NO MATTER WHAT. Ban Noodile Jeena Arno Yokie Rico and Roots players will bounce and find something to play with, trust me. GHIEST is a crowd fave.
3. 7 Power as a main nuker is low for me esp. if you have no power and attk manip to start with. So yes maybe as 4star she may be nice but as main man? I dont really know.
6/18
Zee Deveel - Master English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 11:47

Yes but Dregn is weak against SoA. I don't have much experience with the Vortex bonus but it seems to be pretty useful(especially for cards like this). Though SoA also stops a nice perk for this card, it doesn't kill it as much as it kills Dregn so this card is more solid/powerful than Dregn simply because of still being solid in the face of SoA. I agree it shud be banned.
7/18
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 12:49

7 power is not low
soa doesnt hurt her much, sure Roots dr's may
Kerozinn Cr is 8/6.....max of 11 damage not 12 (with Timber and fury) there is a big difference there
8/18
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Monday 15/11/2010, 01:05

Time will tell i guess......week 46
9/18
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 15/11/2010, 03:17

7 Power is Pre~tty low for a card without attack or damage manipulation. Hula's a Nightmare against Attack Manipulation and All Stars.
ELO will never see Timber, Chan's a special case, but he's the only one in terms of 9 > 8 damage.
Kerozinn Cr wins. So does Kuei.
Tsubame's in Fang Pi.
10/18
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 15/11/2010, 03:33

It wont get banned for its stats currently,but i do imagine this card would get banned for its flexibility at level 4 and onwards.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals