Characters banned by staff in the ELO mode

Sunday 14/11/2010, 23:59
ebata3 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
ebata3 - Master - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Sunday 14/11/2010, 23:59

This is really up all of the decks that i use for ELO are being recked by the cards getting banned by the staff why make cards that people pay for and trade to get when they will not be permited to be used in the ELO mode the next week when they get banned by the staff. i cant even play ELO this week because all the good decks i have and use have some cards that are not allowed to play in ELO. when only some cards are banned from certain clans there are less cards to use from that type. If no cards are banned every one can have the same chance but with only a few here and there banned it is not far. .
« Previous12Next »

2/17
cockcock - Veteran English
Monday 15/11/2010, 00:10

Wat?
3/17
Termina Est - Master English
Monday 15/11/2010, 00:17

ELO isn't the only mode.

Either deal with it, or don't play.
4/17
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Monday 15/11/2010, 00:26

I'm guessing you mean the Temp bans rather then the Perma bans.

The Temp bans are not permanent. Those cards are going to be allowed again. And are still usable in DTs without a -2 BPs. You can always check which cards are going to be Temp banned by looking at the banned characters page and checking the weeks ahead.
5/17
Zincomega - Titan English
Monday 15/11/2010, 00:33

"... why make cards that people pay for and trade to get when they will not be permited to be used in the ELO mode the next week when they get banned by the staff"
Let's see, there's Danger Zone, Fight Club, Fights Type 1, Fights Type 2...
6/17
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Monday 15/11/2010, 03:54

Why are so many random cards banned? Like every staple Vortex? I mean the 5* ban thing was kind of fun, but there literally are no playable mono decks this week
7/17
Gene Genie - Senior English
Monday 15/11/2010, 04:03

Good one less Roots player, find another clan to play...
8/17
Kusanagi2k - Imperator - PhD Lemmings Español
Monday 15/11/2010, 04:07

"Why are so many random cards banned? Like every staple Vortex? I mean the 5* ban thing was kind of fun, but there literally are no playable mono decks this week"

Maybe that's the point this week?
9/17
TH_foxfire - Veteran - The Hybrids English
Monday 15/11/2010, 04:08

I agree in Zincomega Loa

ELO mode is to give chance to cards
who are being "left out"

and can provide a more strategize deck building without those overpowered cards like
Zatman Jackie etc.

And @ Zincomega

u forgot DM
10/17
Lunien - Guru English
Monday 15/11/2010, 04:11

Lol this week will be funny, Thormund, Tula, Radek, Oscar, Prince Jr banned

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals