Characters banned by staff in the ELO mode

Sunday 14/11/2010, 23:59
ebata3 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
ebata3 - Master - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Sunday 14/11/2010, 23:59

This is really up all of the decks that i use for ELO are being recked by the cards getting banned by the staff why make cards that people pay for and trade to get when they will not be permited to be used in the ELO mode the next week when they get banned by the staff. i cant even play ELO this week because all the good decks i have and use have some cards that are not allowed to play in ELO. when only some cards are banned from certain clans there are less cards to use from that type. If no cards are banned every one can have the same chance but with only a few here and there banned it is not far. .
« Previous12Next »

11/17
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 15/11/2010, 04:51

"there literally are no playable mono decks this week"

Eloxia/Dawn
Jay
Chiara
Praxie
Sandro
Danae
Sasha
Redra

You were saying?
12/17
want2play_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 15/11/2010, 08:49

Yeah, Skeelz are playable as a mono

although most decks would be either Sentinel or Junkz halves
13/17
UM_Fox - Legend English
Monday 15/11/2010, 09:42

Oh boy oh boy.....I think I preferred last weeks bans as there are 5* running riot through ELO at the moment.
2HKO all over the place.
If you aint got a DR in your hand your screwed basically.
Good luck all.
14/17
cockcock - Veteran English
Monday 15/11/2010, 19:56

GHEIST Mono is gonna kill, and a lot of those decks have multiple 5-stars. What with Bangers basically hosed and Ulu Watu down to half, GHEIST like Wardom and Lin Xia are free to run rampant, so expect to see a lot of them. I still like my Rolph though.
15/17
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 03:31

Mono Jungo is doing quite well this week.
16/17
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 20:48

The whole point of these bans is one to use other cards, and two for the staff to see how they can balance clans and the enviornment.
17/17
Mr Viggz - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 03:21

I have been running Freaks-Jungo with some success (1200 with little trouble) and have been relatively untouched by bans.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals