Click here if you forgot your password.

Step forward or back?

Step forward or back?
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 11:12
cakemeister - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Step forward or back?
cakemeister - Imperator - {The Aussie Brotherhood}English - Tuesday 16/11/2010, 11:12

Many people are tittering away about the huge increase in the number of cards banned for ELO

whether or not this is an advantage is what needs to be debated

on the positive side ELO has always been the most restricted and therefore difficult to access of the game modes, this has in some ways helped it to become more competitive, causing cards that were no brainers to be removed from the equation

On the other hand, now there are so many cards mono decks are almost impossible and many people without alternatives to these cards find ELO a game mode they are now forced to live without.
« Previous12Next »

2/17
cockcock - Veteran English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 20:04

I think it's great. This is coming from a frequently-banhammered GHEIST major as well.

The rotating aspect of the bans causes people to buy more cards, so it's good for UR's business, which is in turn good for us.

It forces people to be more creative with their decks; you always have alternatives.

When a long banned card comes back into play, it feels great to be able to use it again.
3/17
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 20:46

I like it, makes you re-evaluate other cards and say, hmmm, this isn't bad I could play this instead going for a staple.
4/17
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 23:28

I'm loving the current ban system, makes ppl re-evaluate their decks opening to much more creativity
5/17
Mr Viggz - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 23:36

Agreed. It also forces people to be creative with decks and learn multiple playing styles.
6/17
Termina Est - Master English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 00:10

When a long banned card comes back into play, it feels great to be able sell it at an inflated price.
7/17
Ingle Wild - Novice English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 01:46

People still play Elo?!! You guys are the last of a dying breed. It's only a matter of time before they ban 'fun' from Elo.
8/17
KefkaPalazzo - Titan English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 04:55

I think this is the best week of Elo to date. There are so many awesome strategies being used with all the SOA clans banned.
9/17
Termina Est - Master English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 05:00

That's next week, this week is a GHEIST week thanks to Rolph.
10/17
0 Anderson - Titan English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 06:00

They should just ban 2 clans at a time and the top 5 most played cards

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals